[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
Harbinger00 wrote:
Can you update the PoB link for 3.6?
PoB doesn't have the most recent change to the shadow area tree yet. The leveling trees are all updated for 3.6, so follow those for now.
Path of Building links updated for 3.6.
I see your 'endgame' build is using standard gear,as if anyone plays that.Misleading information.
"
JJustinuss wrote:
I see your 'endgame' build is using standard gear,as if anyone plays that.Misleading information.
The build is intended to be playable in league. Some of the example gear is from older characters, but it should be possible to obtain equivalent pieces in the current league. If you could let me know which specific items are legacy, I'll try to correct the mistakes.
"
alolamola wrote:
"
JJustinuss wrote:
The build is intended to be playable in league. Some of the example gear is from older characters, but it should be possible to obtain equivalent pieces in the current league. If you could let me know which specific items are legacy, I'll try to correct the mistakes.

I believe its some of the rare gear items such as the gloves.The uniques seem fine.
"
JJustinuss wrote:
I believe its some of the rare gear items such as the gloves.The uniques seem fine.
The gloves in the PoB are a pair that I crafted back in Delve league. The 128% increased energy shield roll is a combination of an increased ES roll and a hybrid ES + stun recovery roll. It's fairly easy to craft a better pair of gloves, since mine don't even have the delve suffix, which can give up to 50% additional increased energy shield. Definitely not legacy. I believe 319 energy shield is the theoretical maximum for non-legacy Fingerless Silks.
Last edited by alolamola on Mar 11, 2019, 10:26:42 AM
My problem with this build is that certain key items are very expensive...
Last edited by Harbinger00 on Mar 16, 2019, 3:22:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info