[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what upgrades I should prioritize? Everything now feels like it's gonna cost a couple ex at least so I want to maximize every upgrade in the right order.

Not sure why you're running two arcs (vaal in your helm and normal in your chest). You can just use a vaal arc in your chest (you can buy a lvl 21 vaal arc with 0% quality for less than 2ex; the quality is wasted anyway).
A watcher's eye would probably help you out quite noticeably if you could get your hands on a good one.
"
Joksee wrote:
"
Can someone take a look at my profile and tell me what upgrades I should prioritize? Everything now feels like it's gonna cost a couple ex at least so I want to maximize every upgrade in the right order.

Not sure why you're running two arcs (vaal in your helm and normal in your chest). You can just use a vaal arc in your chest (you can buy a lvl 21 vaal arc with 0% quality for less than 2ex; the quality is wasted anyway).
A watcher's eye would probably help you out quite noticeably if you could get your hands on a good one.

Yeah that was leftover from when I didn't have any currency. Not sure what I would put in the helm tho if I freed up that space. Lightning spire traps maybe?
Swapped over to this build from MOM/Loreweave/Phased Acrobatic version.

Have to say I regret it a little, at more than 7300 energy shield plus 400 unreserved health I feel way squishier than 5200 health with MOM, high dodge vs spell AND melee, Loreweave which is a 20% reduction of elemental damage, and instant pot.

My damage is not higher either because the other version I can dual wield without losing much survivability.

MOM with 3K mana pool and well over 200 per second just plays so smooth. I don't usually need to use potion unless I get hit.

I have to spam pot way more often with this version. Even against small packs.

Does it get way better at over 9K energy shield? Will need to spend quite a few more exalts to get there.

Acrobatic/Phased Acrobatic are really underrated against many small hits.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 8, 2019, 1:24:16 AM
I have an open suffix on my helm here:

I'm considering a few options, but not sure what to do:

- Slam using Rank 3 Leo in Research (no exalts to slam with)
- Aspect of the Cat beastcraft
- Aspect of the Spider beastcraft.

I have a level 3 enlighten and more than enough mana to reserve one more aura.

What's the best? I've read that Aspect of the Cat is just perfect for mine/trap builds, but I was also considering Aspect of the Spider for a better damage debuff
Ended up just crafting Aspect of the Spider, and it works so well especially for the damage boost and the movement debuff stacked with temp.

Anyways, here's my current gear. Any thoughts on improvements? I'm basically dirt-poor after spending all of my currency on upgrades to gear and such.

Also debating between these two Watcher's Eyes -- I'm currently rolling with the one with 3 mods, but debating slotting Vitality so I can use the 2nd one for extra survivability.

Last edited by Retrosaur on Jan 10, 2019, 2:08:27 PM
Thanks for the build.
I kinda lack damage any tip what i should upgrade first? (don't say 6l i am at 1200 fusings -.-)

EDIT: Upgraded shield, weapon and belt (it's quite hard getting the resist):

Last edited by Baldry on Jan 20, 2019, 9:54:19 AM
Pls help my dmg is way to low and i dont know why

got also a double wrath watchers eye with inc lightning dmg and lightning pen
"
Baldry wrote:
Thanks for the build.
I kinda lack damage any tip what i should upgrade first? (don't say 6l i am at 1200 fusings -.-)

To be honest, you need to get rid of Lori's if you're struggling for resists. It sucks to lose the movement speed, but it's always better to cap your resists than to have slightly faster movement. I'm sitting at capped res, including 75% chaos res, with only 1 jewel needed for adding more res.

I would opt for a better rolled Stygian. If you need more mods, just slam it using Rank 3 Leo in Research.

Also, if you're not in SSF, sell your fusings for chaos, then use that chaos to buy a 6l shav's. It's the option I went with because it's just so much cheaper.
Last edited by Retrosaur on Jan 21, 2019, 6:33:44 AM
"
Retrosaur wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:
Thanks for the build.

To be honest, you need to get rid of Lori's if you're struggling for resists. It sucks to lose the movement speed, but it's always better to cap your resists than to have slightly faster movement. I'm sitting at capped res, including 75% chaos res, with only 1 jewel needed for adding more res.

I would opt for a better rolled Stygian. If you need more mods, just slam it using Rank 3 Leo in Research.

Also, if you're not in SSF, sell your fusings for chaos, then use that chaos to buy a 6l shav's. It's the option I went with because it's just so much cheaper.

Thanks but i am capped already. got 8.9k es. It takes around 30-35 mine hits to finish a T16 boss. I think that's a bit long because if there are no adds i need to refresh my flask and i loose portals that way.

I think if It's already 6L it's to expansive to buy. i will try my luck :D
it was the 6l. i got one now and my dmg went from 12k to 17k. my singeltarget went to 45k.... :D
Last edited by Baldry on Jan 22, 2019, 3:20:43 PM
"
Baldry wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Sir, you should get a lvl21 arc. You don't need a 21/20. A 21/0 will do just fine. Lvl 21 arc is vital not only because of flat damage bump but the extra chain you get which gives you additional single target damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info