Honestly HeadHunter Should Be Nerfed/Removed From The Game

"

WTF? I can do like this without HH. Besides, this belt is so expensive anyway, so if somebody can afford it, it is sure he is able to achieve similar effect without this item. Then what? Nerf everything allowing clearspeed? Just because you can't design or afford such character? Play and let others play.
I never had one, but for some reason, the things you consider "game breaking" are things commonly achieved even without the belt.

So... I dunno. Maybe the belt is not that game breaking after all? It usually costs more than any average league player can put together, besides I see nothing wrong about rare, expensive items beying powerful.

Powerful, but not game breaking IMO.
If that is the OP's main gripe with the game, I'd say PoE is in a pretty damn good shape! :-p
"
"

WTF? I can do like this without HH. Besides, this belt is so expensive anyway, so if somebody can afford it, it is sure he is able to achieve similar effect without this item. Then what? Nerf everything allowing clearspeed? Just because you can't design or afford such character? Play and let others play.

Lmao exactly. Half of the builds can fly through maps effortly at 3x faster speeds without HH. Maybe the OP should try some other build aside from Reddit Warchief totems.

HH isn't even that good and I don't wear it although I buy it every league just to make people butthurt on global chat.

HH costs 120 EX, an average player can't even collect a quarter of it. Not to mention if he does, he probably won't use it to generate more money. It's mostly a luxury / showoff / goal item.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
OP is mad cuz he can't afford it

HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bah, Headhunter is a nice item and that's about it.

On my main (a dual wielding RT Static/Lightning Strike Jugg), HH is about as useful as a Rustic sash or an Stygian belt. Regular clearing gets a small boost at times, and versus boses is actually a bit underwhelming compared to my trusty Rustic sash.

Sure for other builds, it might be one of the "broken" items, but at least is one of the less "available" ones...

HH just needs to stay the same IMHO...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"

While i agree HH is cancer, the videos you listed... they are actually making arguments against your point:
1. Ziz don't even have HH on that char who took lvl 100. You claim HH for being musthave and gamebreaking for racing, and as a prove you adding video of player who took #1 without HH.
2. Some character with HH wasted more than 2 minutes to clear part of dunes map. For my fast character this map takes less 2 minutes, and i don't even have HH or mirrored gear. So what you are trying to prove with this video - that HH can be used for some slow clear speed action?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Spoiler
"
"

While i agree HH is cancer, the videos you listed... they are actually making arguments against your point:
1. Ziz don't even have HH on that char who took lvl 100. You claim HH for being musthave and gamebreaking for racing, and as a prove you adding video of player who took #1 without HH.
2. Some character with HH wasted more than 2 minutes to clear part of dunes map. For my fast character this map takes less 2 minutes, and i don't even have HH or mirrored gear. So what you are trying to prove with this video - that HH can be used for some slow clear speed action?

1. The first video shows Havoc carrying a full team with his headhunter kinetic blaster

He alone carried multiple people and himself to lvl 100.

Headhunter gives power to 1 shot rares instantly regardless of number of players in group and mods on map as seen in the HUGE ASS STREAM that was recorded by havoc as he hit not 1 but 2 level 100's with this build.

2. The 2nd video shows some goob using it and its giving his character so much power that there is nothing to fear in that map. His build which should have been a low clear speed gets a huge boost thanks to a belt with no downsides.

There are plenty of other examples I could find to show how BUSTED HH really is.

But im sure GGG already knows

This isnt feedback for the poe forum community this is feedback for GGG
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
Bah, Headhunter is a nice item and that's about it.

On my main (a dual wielding RT Static/Lightning Strike Jugg), HH is about as useful as a Rustic sash or an Stygian belt. Regular clearing gets a small boost at times, and versus boses is actually a bit underwhelming compared to my trusty Rustic sash.

Sure for other builds, it might be one of the "broken" items, but at least is one of the less "available" ones...

HH just needs to stay the same IMHO...

Thats like saying X item isnt good for my build so therefore its not broken or busted

That logic is incorrect good sir.

Your build is irrelevant when it comes to the balance of an item in the game that is probably the single biggest "chase item" and it hasnt been touched in multiple years since nemesis was released.

It should be nerfed to remove the "gain all mods" considering that alot of rares now can have a ridiculous amount of mods.

Or the item itself should just be removed and left to legacy/standard versions only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info