[3.3] Cleverist's Champion Sunderer - League Starter to Uber Elder - 3+mil Shaper DPS - Super Fast

"
Cleverist wrote:
Geez your gear is way better than mine so far lol. Maybe you can give me tips on jow to get the currency so fast.

What are you struggling with in particular? Maybe I can help. With that gear you should be able to smash all of the content.

Hmm, i clear T15 easily and bosses, but i have some difficulties in incursions only. I miss some DPS single target. I have 124k tooltip in my hideout (with Hatred up). Only 5,3k life.

I need better rings tho. I've been lucky with drops so no big tricks lol
Last edited by Feurn on Jun 6, 2018, 6:16:21 AM
"
Feurn wrote:

[...] 6 linked my belly with about 100 fusings. Good start so far.

Took mit about 60, can't believe it. Now i need some Flasks and some more upgrades, dropped an okayish Ventors that i will use for now together with the 8 quantity talisman.

You need to respec your Fortitude ascendancy to Worthy Foe.
Last edited by BlackStarDec on Jun 6, 2018, 8:23:29 AM
"
BlackStarDec wrote:

You need to respec your Fortitude ascendancy to Worthy Foe.

Omg i cant believe i missed this. LOL

thanks btw!

Edit : Now im facerolling pretty much everything. I feel stupid lol. 600k dps shaper to 1 mil dps only with this little change ^^.
Last edited by Feurn on Jun 6, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
Haha. Glad it was that simple. If you can get an amulet similar to mine from beastiary league it adds heaps of dps.

I also really liked using an amulet with 10% chance to gain frenzy/endurance/power charge on kill. Since our clear speed is so high you can reasonably sustain the charges even without increased duration. The endurance charges really take the edge off.
Last edited by Cleverist on Jun 6, 2018, 11:08:22 PM
Any thoughts on transitioning to Vaal Double Strike for the absolute endgame? The trees look very very similar and Vaal Double Strike seems pretty OP for single target DPS.
I watched Mathil's vid and though the same thing actually. Was planning on trying it out later on.

any suggestions of improvement? my flasks are crap right now and prolly need to get lion's roar and atziri flask.
Still kinda scared to face tank uber izaro with 5.6k life
Last edited by iamhoro on Jun 13, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
@Feurn, you changed the brightbeak for the behemoth mace?
Switching to Double Strike is as easy as changing out a gem and moving points into swords. The trees are nearly identical otherwise. You can do the same thing for Blade Flurry, Reave, or almost any other attack skill. Duelist/Champion is incredibly versatile right now.
i've upgraded my brightbeak for an behemoth mace and now i feel the char so "clunky", it's true i scaled alot my damage but i feel it so "heavy" :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info