[3.3] Cleverist's Champion Sunderer - League Starter to Uber Elder - 3+mil Shaper DPS - Super Fast

yo is this good gear?

241k dps tooltip on sunder with auras and golem. anything i can upgrade?
Gear looks really good but I think you know that.

In order of preference in my opinion. A lot will depend on what bargains you can find.

1. Get a corrupted Prismatic Eclipse with 4% block, or culling strike, or a good dual corrupt mod from the temple. Mine has increased area damage and 10% chance to gain onslaught on kill.

2. Gloves with a higher IAS, flat physical and/or more Life.

3. Ring with higher flat phys and/or Life.

4. Stygian Vise with high life and resists. This will give you an extra jewel slot which you can put in one with Life, flat phys, IAS and/or chance to blind on hit.

5. Moar deeeps on your weapon.
For your info IIIIIIIII, I stop using the golem because it dies so often. Instead I use arctic armour and hatred most of the time.
but if i use arctic armour and hatred i cant use herald of ash. Meaning i lose a good chunk of dmg? How is that worth
Yeah I drop herald of ash as well. The added dps isn't necessary once you get to your level of gear unless you want it for shaper. I find the added survivability from arctic armour more useful.

While mapping I don't use frenzy which frees up a slot for arctic armour too. I normally have vitality slotted instead of herald of ash and just rotate auras depending on what I'm doing.

Normal mapping is Haste and Arctic Armour.
Last edited by Cleverist on Jul 4, 2018, 1:27:48 AM
Hi,

could you please let me know why you are getting aura after using Righteous Fire? I probably missing something. In my case i am losing HP and thats all. Thanks in advance :)
Hi, while farming a good rare mace, can i use jack the axe and change the skill tree note from mace to axe, or i use the Callinellus Malleus mace until i find a good rare mace, sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info