POE, will NOW start to become an even better and proper game (sorry old donors)

"
"
HappyRogue wrote:
"
vio wrote:
game is rather worth 10$ per month.

they could acknowledge previous support towards the game for a discounted premium membership.

seeing the uproar and unwillingness of people to support tencent (tbh they would even use alien invasions as an excuse not to support), that's a viable option for ggg.

especially since they could blame it on tencent.

if you watched baeclast ep23, in the end chris begged people to keep ssupporting, he knew what was coming and foresaw that disaster.

Pleas from a true scumbag.

I like how Chris turned from messiah of gaming to "true scumbag" all of a sudden because he did something that was good for his company and its continued survival. Personally I wouldn't like to be dependent on the good will of a bunch of fellows screaming about how every change ruined the game and that Xbox was the beginning of the end either.

It's a good thing forum communication doesn't involve the use of ones mouth. [Removed by Support]
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by Allen_GGG on May 22, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
"
DarkNRG wrote:

It's a good thing forum communication doesn't involve the use of ones mouth. [Removed by Support]

No, I just think people screaming about the end of the world before it actually happened are stupid, is all. It's no different from slapping somebody carrying fragile things, and then screaming at them to be sure not to break them.
1337 21gn17ur3
Last edited by Allen_GGG on May 22, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
GGG has gone from a company depending on the support of its customers to a company dependent on the support of it's corporation. That's a huge shift. They need to figure out how to keep a different beast happy, and their old model wont work for them anymore. It will take a year or so to sort out, but expect to see changes in how the game is monetized.
NEWSFLASH!!!!!

The """Old donors""" was CHRIS!!! He LITERALLY owned 40% of GGG before SELLING OUT! What is SO HARD to UNDERSTAND...???

Chris is NO LONGER is control of his OWN GAME anymore... Tencent can come in ANY MOMENT and CHANGE SHIT! They have 100000% LEGAL RIGHT to do so now! WAKE UP
"
IMSilver wrote:
NEWSFLASH!!!!!

The """Old donors""" was CHRIS!!! He LITERALLY owned 40% of GGG before SELLING OUT! What is SO HARD to UNDERSTAND...???

Chris is NO LONGER is control of his OWN GAME anymore... Tencent can come in ANY MOMENT and CHANGE SHIT! They have 100000% LEGAL RIGHT to do so now! WAKE UP

Don't sweat it IMSilver, when the weight of reality finally slaps down they will feel it and maybe even learn something.

o7 ladies and gents enjoy your numbered days of things as they are.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
IMSilver wrote:
NEWSFLASH!!!!!

"I have removed the following comment as it was needlessly negative"

Well now they're actually deleting things that contain criticism. The hush hush is why people prefer reddit. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Allen_GGG on May 22, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
"
HappyRogue wrote:
"I have removed the following comment as it was needlessly negative"

Well now they're actually deleting things that contain criticism. The hush hush is why people prefer reddit. Yep i hope they burn.

screw reddit too, and criticism has to have some ground in reality before it can be called constructive.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
DarkNRG wrote:
I don't know that he compared those two things my dude, nice touch with the virtue signaling bit. What he did do was insinuate that xMustard might make sketchy judgement calls without thinking about them.

exactly, because nobody cares about context. they take words and twist them to try to invalidate what is being said etc.
its fine. its a very lazy and terrible way to argue, and people are picking up on it.

if you think i'd take cheap oil from ISIS because i don't care what company path of exile's funding money comes from - sure, buddy.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
DarkNRG wrote:
I don't know that he compared those two things my dude, nice touch with the virtue signaling bit. What he did do was insinuate that xMustard might make sketchy judgement calls without thinking about them.

exactly, because nobody cares about context. they take words and twist them to try to invalidate what is being said etc.
its fine. its a very lazy and terrible way to argue, and people are picking up on it.

if you think i'd take cheap oil from ISIS because i don't care what company path of exile's funding money comes from - sure, buddy.

Didn't say that mustard, was trying to explain a few sentences in crayon to whoever that was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info