POE, will NOW start to become an even better and proper game (sorry old donors)

"
stuncc wrote:
But its the truth because,

Without you whining about every change
Without the pressure of having to listen to you
Without having to rely on you to survive
With Tencent cash flow and investment

GGG developers are now free to work on the game and truly use their skills to make path of exile even better and a proper game.

Thank you Tencent, your move to buy GGG have already indirectly made this game much better and given it some real fresh air, by starting to clean out the toxicity.

I know its hard to understand right now, especially early donors with the philosophy of "supporting an indy company" (which ggg wasnt btw, or hasnt been since many years), but the truth is POE is now out of the prison it has been for a long time, and will finally thrive on a rich community and people that enjoy playing it.

No matter what ways to profit Tencent will bring to the table, it will only be great for the game, and decentralise the power by stopping GGG from having to rely on donations from a few people.

Chis should also stop being involved in the community so much, it only brings the old feeling back and slows/kills the growing.

Tencent should also make POE subscription based of $5 a month, and you should not be able to post on the forums without a subscription, just to make sure everyone with the right to speak is someone that actually plays the game or cares enough to pay the $5 just to use the forums, as I see so many people here, big tags or no tags and no challenges, that dont even play the game anymore, and only come to the forums to spread negativity one way or another.

I truly believe that great things will happen to poe from now on and a huge weight was freed from GGG shoulders!

Let POE be a game
Let GGG be a company (not a circle of jerks)

Play the game FOR the game!

Good luck to all.

PS: Just my 2 cents.

Hey OP: You stand against everything that this game was founded upon.

I would mention words to you such as 'charm', 'identity', 'unique', 'community', 'passion', etc... but you clearly would have no clue what these mean.

And your 'fascist' qualities are evident in your post.

AND your posts is full of nothing but opinionated contradictory blather.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info