[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

Realy enjoying this build. I think i've got prett much the gear i need, bit if anyone wants to take a look at my gear anf give advice, that would be very welcome.
Theres a few "low lvl" gems atm but thats just cause i ripped a few with vaal orba 🙄

Thanks for the guide. Love the details, like the flask section 🤩

Edit: sry for typos on phone at work
Last edited by Tides5 on Oct 28, 2018, 4:16:23 AM
Was wandering, how much worse this build would be with Belly instead of Kaom's? I'm just lazy and don't want to switch gems or weapons =^_^=
I tried putting in a belly in path of building instead of a kaoms heart and it said it would result in about 750 less hp. Not sure i did it right. New to PoB :P
But from experience i can say the weapon switching can be realy annoying at times. I usually only switch over to Molten strike when dealing with a boss or something like a Turong in high delves with defensive monster mods. Wildstrikes cuts thru most things when wise oak is enabled.
Can you recommend something other than xoph's blood? Cause right now its about 7-8 exalts and i gonna use Blade Flurry cause Molten Strike is just not my thing
Last edited by liukang23 on Oct 28, 2018, 9:46:43 AM
hi
trying to make yuer build now ..
wanted to ask since we scale the proj damage isnt it ussles to take melee crit and melee crit multy ?
left side crit nodes useless for molten balls dmg :/
Anyway you have enought dmg for molten, I skip this nodes for jewels and balance tree.
And you can try non crit with elemental overload (1 point jewel and more int be good) Dont try it because have crit things, but think its not bad.
Strong build, you can make any content.
Last edited by mrge10 on Nov 8, 2018, 8:05:13 PM
I record average uber elder run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Le9ZiKb58c
Last edited by mrge10 on Nov 9, 2018, 5:19:43 PM
Would this build work without a xoph's? and what would you replace it with on a budget version
I dont see why it would not. Xophs blood was the last item i got and it dint feel weak at all prior to that. I think i was just using a random onyx chain with some int, life, resists.. stuff like that. The build is pretty int starved in general, so if you just find something with the stats you need, i dont see any reason it would not work 😉
I know I must be doing something wrong because the fire degen hits me like a truck but idk what I'm doing wrong. my char is in standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info