[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

Oh i dont think it should hold us back at all. Maybe when fine tuning for uber elder i guess 😊
For the start of League 3.5 this build is suitable? And do I need to change something on the build in 3.5?
The question is if you want to start the league by farming Oni-Goroshi for hours...
I am still not sure if it wouldn't be smarter to just speedlevel then farm and buy Oni instead ....
"
Taargkrizzt wrote:
"
Tides5 wrote:
Wildfire nerf.. jewel replacement?

So, am/was looking forward to trying this build for Betrayal since I stumbled upon it. Now I am worried if you are stuck having to buy some rediculus expensive jewels to make it work or if its "safe" to go ahead and run this?

really dont want to spend 15-20+ hours farming 2xoni's only to find out I cant get past some mid tier mapping.

Build should be fine for 3.5
Replacing a Wildfire with a "Decent" rare Abyss jewel is absolutely fine - the overall buff to MS more or less compensates the loss of projectiles. It really hurt "life gain on hit" more than actual overall DPS.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Definitly try this build for start the new league !

I wonder if we can use Infernal Blow instead of Wild Srtike for clear speed and what the best alternative we have before get xoph's blood ?
Good afternoon. Delete post
Last edited by Michail313 on Dec 9, 2018, 5:36:53 AM
can someone help me and give advice, which one of the bulds is beter for a person who has always played totems and wants to try the melee class. Slayer/Jugg or Slayer/Raider?
Thanks
Last edited by Lyrts13 on Dec 11, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
"
Lyrts13 wrote:
can someone help me and give advice, which one of the bulds is beter for a person who has always played totems and wants to try the melee class. Slayer/Jugg or Slayer/Raider?
Thanks

Hey,

I just start 3.5 with this build and it's really great, i suggest you to play Slayer/Jugg at the beginning Slayer/Raider is really if you have good end game gear to get some more dps.

The leveling can be a bit frustrating i die sometime cause the damage wasn't really good at start of the league (i didn't farm oni-goroshi myself so i waiting to have currency for buy one so i only can buy my first Oni' at the end of act, few hours after begin mapping if i remember correctly)

If you only have 1 Oni' you can put your Wild Strike setup in a 4l-5l-6l yellow Chest that work really great until you got your n°2 Oni' and Kaom's Heart.

After get your Oni' and capped your resist MAGAD the damage, i was lucky cause during my first Uber Lab i get Wild Strike Enchant on helmet, it's not Molten Strike Enchant but still pretty good and help me a lot for clear dps.

I still need to upgrade A LOT things in my gear Ring/Boots/Belt etc..
I just started to vendor my lvl 20 skill gems to get the 20% quality lvl 1 version, so i need to level up again all my skill, that take some time but i can still do a lot damage and that cool !

Anyway, the build work like a charm, i need one other Oni' for put my clear setup in it and i need Kaom's Heart + Xoph's Blood but that a bit expensive item for me now :/

If you can't afford a Xoph's for a while(like me :( ) you can take directly AoF from your tree, you lost some jewels node and avoid Disemboweling node too but it's not really a problem, for me at least.

Overall the build is solid you can definitly try it without problem !

PS: sorry for my bad english is not my native language i try to do my best
Last edited by Migjack on Dec 12, 2018, 9:05:54 AM
"
Migjack wrote:
"
Lyrts13 wrote:
Thanks

Hey,

I just start 3.5 with this build and it's really great, i suggest you to play Slayer/Jugg at the beginning Slayer/Raider is really if you have good end game gear to get some more dps

The leveling can be a bit frustrating i die sometime cause the damage wasn't really good at start of the league (i didn't farm oni-goroshi myself so i waiting to have currency for buy one so i only can buy my first Oni' at the end of act, few hours after begin mapping if i remember correctly)

After get your Oni' and capped your resist MAGAD the damage, i was lucky cause during my first Uber Lab i get Wild Strike Enchant on helmet, it's not Molten Strike Enchant but still pretty good and help me a lot for clear dps.

I still need to upgrade A LOT things in my gear Ring/Boots/Belt etc..
I just started to vendor my lvl 20 skill gems to get the 20% quality lvl 1 version, so i need to level up again all my skill, that take some time but i can still do a lot damage and that cool !

Anyway, the build work like a charm, i need one other Oni' for put my clear setup in it and i need Kaom's Heart + Xoph's Blood but that a bit expensive item for me now :/

If you can't afford a Xoph's for a while(like me :( ) you can take directly AoF from your tree, you lost some jewels node and avoid Disemboweling node too but it's not really a problem, for me at least.

Overall the build is solid you can definitly try it without problem !

Thanks for the really detailed review, I'm planning to run this build too. Glad it looks fine. Even with the changes, PoB + Molten Strike calculator shows a DPS of 2.4 million with fairly budget gear. (Only Oni and Starkonja, no xophs, just a crit multi amulet, no tombfist, no kaoms etc)

"

The Disemboweling crit / crit multi nodes are very important and a huge dps loss if skipped. Avatar of Fire isn't that much of a DPS boost, you use Xophs for the covered in ash (added fire damage) and fire pen. It's only a small dps upgrade (4-7%) over an amulet with 40% crit multi and elemental damage with attacks.

That's the only thing I disagree with, otherwise, great post :) Really helped me make my decision.
"
Thanks for the really detailed review, I'm planning to run this build too. Glad it looks fine. Even with the changes, PoB + Molten Strike calculator shows a DPS of 2.4 million with fairly budget gear. (Only Oni and Starkonja, no xophs, just a crit multi amulet, no tombfist, no kaoms etc)

"

The Disemboweling crit / crit multi nodes are very important and a huge dps loss if skipped. Avatar of Fire isn't that much of a DPS boost, you use Xophs for the covered in ash (added fire damage) and fire pen. It's only a small dps upgrade (4-7%) over an amulet with 40% crit multi and elemental damage with attacks.

That's the only thing I disagree with, otherwise, great post :) Really helped me make my decision.

Hey,

For Disemboweling in PoB didn't add damage for Magma Ball from Molten Strike only for the Melee hit from MS so that why i didn't take it right now until i can afford a Xoph's, so melee hit from MS are important ?
Last edited by Migjack on Dec 12, 2018, 8:48:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info