[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Nice, ty for confirming, another 22% more
Finally picked up aspect of spider to swap with cat. Up to 40 increased dmg on back end via shock, spider, jewel. Chill, hinder, and temporal chains stacked w/ increased effect.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 30, 2019, 12:51:42 PM
Added ele weakness on my shaper's touch, now up to -162 fire resist against Flame Gs tgts and up to -125 fire resist for the TVs. The AG is dual curse with chains and enfeeble, primary tgt the ele weakness will override 1. More importantly, the -162 has a lot of uptime on a large number of tgts

After a couple days of finally playing 3.9, dmg is a non factor against blight etc. If one is taking advantage of EE etc The packs in general seem significantly larger, curious how LMP is working out? GMP seems mandatory if only running 4 flame Gs like I'm now doing. Defensive is a must on upper 3.9 content, I have danced with death a few times, far more than other content prior. Chaos dmg seems more common.

The 4 new atlas bosses are easy on red tier, the only one that clips my health is the green dude, bypass ES, so for me he is only risk. Not sure if it's chaos, but I have 80 chaos resist + 5 reduced. Wiki is placeholder for him, no indication on dmg.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Dec 31, 2019, 5:03:06 PM
Angry's recent 3.9 Uber Uber Uber Atziri Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCH8pqKZS9s inspired me. I have done uber Atziri deathless a number of times and figured my beefed DPS would counter the increased life. Result, all 3 fights more life was noticeable relatively speaking. That said, I think I dropped her in record time but not before 2 1 shots. They had to have boosted dmg, I'm sporting 14k+ and was flasked and it was 2 instant booms just like angry's video and I have survived the same shots before with less total ES/Life. Pleased with dmg and all minions including the TVs were deathless throughout. Didn't see a tick off of AG, which i was pleased about.The trio ticked some off the other golems but recovered fine.

Glutton for punishment, the road to 100 was just reset back to 0%
Happy New Year!
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 1, 2020, 1:53:51 PM
Plenty more raod blocks now... if you want to farm awakened gems. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 1, 2020, 10:28:28 AM
Hahaha, that's on the list, if/when I hit 100 I'm going diving in delve too. No idea what the Sirus fight is going to be like but the beefed up Uber Atziri is no joke for dmg.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 1, 2020, 1:52:44 PM
Awakened support gems is where the money is now... cheapest Spell Echo goes for 60ex. ;)
That's insane, they will probably come down, it looks like Sirus has a few bugs or in general is a problem. Don't think I would risk AG vs him, although the updated Uber Atziri did nothing to health and he isn't elemental immune like our golems.

I'm either case, that's a lot of ex to squeeze out a little more DPS. I might be maxed at this point given my config, minus those gems. The extra -fire and increased on back end is noticeable.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 2, 2020, 7:33:08 PM
Just had my first awakened gem drop and it's not one of the 3 I'm after. Swift affliction.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 2, 2020, 9:05:23 PM
Still worth about 10ex... sell it while the prices are still crazy. ;)

Awakened Multistrike is still the undisputed jackpot at around 250 ex though. That would buy you ASES, AGMPS and what not. ;)

Btw, I LOVE the revamped Arc... it now zaps the whole screen with chain range gone up to 35 units.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2020, 3:57:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info