[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Nice one, ty, I just picked it up. It works easier in your slot as I have some odd stuff going on. I had to drop generosity, but I needed to for the 10% increased taken from watcher's since they dropped minions from triggering consecrated from zealotry. Lost the more dmg from generosity but shock now 21%+ + 15% spider + 10% watcher's =46% increased taken on backend by all minions. Also chill etc better effect. Unless beacon of ruin is 20% shock, then it's 50%+

I'm keeping an eye on helms and saving ex, going to need 50ex+ for the helm I'm after to bump DPS even further.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 11, 2020, 7:36:39 PM
Well, consecrated ground created by you with a critical strike has a pitiful radius, so you'd want to jump right on top of the boss monster to get your WE effect.

A safer option would be Bottled Faith which adds another 10% more damage taken and triples the ground effect radius... but this flask with a 10% roll goes for 25ex, so not exactly a cheap upgrade. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 12, 2020, 6:04:00 AM
It's 10% of hits that does consecrated ground, which is nothing for storm brand. the radius is no worse than aspect of spider, so I'm already in and out stacking. I am aware of bottled faith and have been farming it recently. Cortex is no joke with some difficult mods on map.

They all stack with one another as confirmed by GGG. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2480195/page/1#p21854657
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 12, 2020, 10:50:12 AM
Which helmet do you have in mind? +3 Elder helmet with scorched fossil for -9% fire res on nearby enemies? ;)
A lot do that with the AG, but I went with unkillable helm, now up to 20% life Regen. A shot from cortex took him to half and instantly healed, haven't seen another take any health from him. That shot dropped me, but was a ele reflect map and my SB was messing up my ES regen/wicked ward

Helm, think I'm going to push flameGs up to helm, so +3, 20dmg and immolate + other life and dmg mods. That allows 2 extra gems for the TVs, either dmg + multi-totem or +3 and dmg. Beefing other minions while not losing flameG dmg. Immolate, since I run combustion, would be another 300 fire w/ big uptime, so slight increase for flameGs and beefing other golems and TVs substantially

A less costly path would be the -9 and the +3, so we shall see, since I'm going to lose 1000 effective ES most likely. 1 shots more prevalent in 3.9, either the fact all bosses are beefed or since changing cat to spider I get hit more.

Not sure what other's experience is? Of course, I'm not shying away from any content, taking all bosses, but they all seemed beefed up with dmg from my experience.

My tests show that consecrated is placed at the location of the SB, not me, which is great since I drop it near boss. That one is working as intended, although it's not clear exactly how it functions. If the dmg dealer must be standing in the consecrated effect or whether the target. Probably the dmg dealer
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 12, 2020, 8:54:58 PM
I'm kinda back to the roots... with eleven golems, the more the merrier. It's hard to beat eight Flame Golems in terms of firepower. ;)

LMP is just such a great gem now, a salvo of 24 balls is more than enough to blow up any mob instantly (works particularly well in Legion and Blight encounters). Also using Elemental Focus again since the recent nerf has rendered burning damage from ignites pretty much negligible. As side effect I now see when my zapping ignites and reduces fire res by 20%.

I've changed gear to a lvl 96 Witch so defensive stats are a tad lower than previously with a lvl 100 toon but still 8.6k life, 2.6k life regen/sec, 80% phys dmg reduction makes for very comfortable/safe game play. I've got the 30% Enfeeble effect helmet enchant which in combination with Decoy, Hinder and perma chill totally trivializes most boss fights.

On my to do list is white sockets for my boots so I can experiment with Unbound Ailments vs Culling Strike. But my Arc setup might be in for some major changes if I drop me an Awakened Curse on Hit Support gem (apply an additional curse).
Yes, i saw you bumped it up to 11. 8 flame Gs is king and with that many, LMP is a go for all content. Right now I swap in LMP for bosses and make some other swaps on occasion, depending on the boss. I was essentially bored playing just flame Gs, so im just experimenting atm. You do have an interesting setup for certain and the buffs one gets from max golems is qol and more dps. Aside from on paper, I know my DPS is up just by how fast i drop some content, some scenarios play out far better than others, but i think i have lost a bit of survivability. i know content is now more deadly and requires increased dps and have only died to major bosses with errors exposing me to 1 shots, but i do get touched more in general with larger pack sizes.

Curses: Temporal and enfeeble on AG in meatshield (MS) range and ele weakness on my SB, works out pretty well, considering MS is also taunt on everything in range w/ 8 zombies. I would say the MS makes up for defense but w/ more prevalent deadly 1 shots, there is little to nothing MS or layers defense can do other than to avoid the dmg aka cat.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 13, 2020, 8:14:45 PM
Sirus deathless this round. Had a Hunter's exalted orb drop ahead of fight :) still didn't run AG, don't trust some sort of fluke and losing 8ex gear isnt worth it. That said, all minions survived again so I'm sure it's good to go as far as minions taking less dmg from the storm clouds.

The fight is easy, just stay out of clouds...
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 14, 2020, 10:35:12 PM
Another expensive experiment, new helm is in. Net gain for flameGs is about 10-12% more dmg via immolate +300 fire and more life than one can shake a stick at. 60k life on flameGs. Gained +3 levels to spectures + stone/chaos and 50% more dmg or perhaps multi-totem support. I can't squeeze anything else out without completing the set of awakened gems for about 300 more ex (or lucky drops). I lost 1200 effective ES/Life and my enchant.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 16, 2020, 9:45:35 PM
The recent patch restored maps lost in conversion on 3.9. Wonderful, about 20 elder guardian maps. Time to see if I can get minotaur under 20 seconds, best is about 22 seconds.

Update: The beefed Minotaur is no joke, more health and hits like a truck, more so than before. I have not had him under 20 seconds, need to avoid dmg more so than before which messes with positioning. Would need to face tank to get him that quick now. I view him as more deadly than Sirus as well.

Speaking of which, secured another awakened gem I can't use and bricked a pair of Sirus gloves on first vaal.

27 runs in on Uber lab and no go on helm enchant.

The chase for useful awakened gems and or lab enchants, both min/max tedious rng efforts. Prices are starting to come down on the awakened gems, so one might be better off farming ex orbs

DING DING - lab run 28, time 6 min 40 sec, and what do you know, Flame G enchant. I would have settled for about 20 different enchants. luck has been on my side as of late.
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Jan 22, 2020, 8:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info