[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

If I wasn't playing in STD, I'd LOVE me Soul of Steel on Primordial Chain, this would get me capped at 90% physical damage reduction and +1% max res is always nice.

Other than that, Whispers of Doom maybe. Ravenous Horde looks good too. Wouldn't go for Golem Commander tho, it's 5 passives all right but two of them give us 40% golem buff effect, which is OP.

In the end it's all a matter of personal preferences I guess.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 12, 2019, 7:01:50 PM
Ahh yes, the new anointing oil, I'm on standard too, will have to do research but my guess is tomay already has and is spot on. ;)
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 12, 2019, 6:55:16 PM
Which stats should we priorize of the harmonies?
Toss between these 2 but look for stats with at least this. mine are all 40%+ and 20 dmg to maximize, but expensive. Obviously better to get what you can afford if u have open jewel slot and upgrade later.

Golems have increased % cooldown recovery speed (35% +)
% Increased Golem Damage for each type of golem you have summoned (18+)

doesnt matter
Golem skills have % increased cooldown recovery speed (no value)
Last edited by ShadowHamed on Sep 12, 2019, 11:18:35 PM
"
Achnod wrote:
Which stats should we priorize of the harmonies?

All except golems skills cooldown recovery
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I have a technical question. It is recommended to farm Aquaduct until I got my Tabula or should I move asap to maps in order to make currency who allow me to buy directly Tabula Rasa ?

I don't have the Anima Stone, yet (still need ~50c for it). Working in progress :)
"
I would like to thank tomay for contributions! As i can't yet jump into standard and test it all out, that was very helpful to get insight on the new changes. And i tweaked the build accordingly for now.

You are more than welcome.

As I have pointed out, I did take a slightly different approach. Rather than ES/Life hybrid I went with full Life. At the expense of one jewel socket I also took Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction. Why on earth would one do that you may ask. Well, I'm no fan of mana management and GGG's latest onslaught on mana sustenance certainly did not make things any better (oh, and the day I start popping mana pots is the day hell freezes over ;).

MC makes it so that I can have one aura without reservation and Zealotry is all I need. If I didn't have BM i'd have one more Harmony and probably add Aspect of the Avian for minion double damage chance. A matter of preferences, I suppose, but I prefer the QoL I enjuy with BM.

Now, at first glance the revamped Acscendancies did not change the build fundamentally but the obscene amount of golem buff stacks can take our defenses to a whole new level, changing the game play from somewhat defensive to very aggressive. The days of running around for dear life like a headless chicken are over! ;)

As for my lvl 98 character, here are some stats:

9k health pool, 2.5k life regen (fully buffed), capped physical resistance is not too shabby... and no, this is not some big @$$ RF Juggernaut, it really is just a wee Elementalist.

But it doesn't end there... in addition I'm getting some more defensive layers, namely Fortify, Immortal Call, Steel Skin, Enfeeble, Blind, 10% perma chill, taunting support golems. With so much Life I don't have to worry much about getting stunned and freeze/chill/shock immunity also helps a lot... So yeah, "Life" is good. And thanks to the greatly increased attack speed granted by the Lightning Golem (up to 79%), Leap Slam now feels like having Brightbeak enchanted with with +1 max golems. ;)

P.S. Feel free to quote me on that in your FAQ "What about LIFE BASED Golem build?" section.

My character profile is public, quick links:

www.poeurl.com/czJZ

http://poe-profile.info/profile/tomay/Nuisancana
Last edited by tomay on Sep 13, 2019, 10:54:29 AM
hello, all!

Which skill flame golem is main damage skill?
Main damage skill would be their magma balls. The skill is hampered by 6 seconds cooldown, hence the importance of good Golem CDR rolls on your Harmony jewels.
"
_MrL_ wrote:
I have a technical question. It is recommended to farm Aquaduct until I got my Tabula or should I move asap to maps in order to make currency who allow me to buy directly Tabula Rasa ?

Personally I don't like Tabula at all, I usually snipe some Emperor of Purity cards while going thru the acts and by the time I hit maps I have 6link Holy Chainmail with big life (just use a greed essence).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info