ExileCon

Would love to come, just checked flight + hotel prices to Auckland and weeks holiday would cost like 1500$. well, if I win lottery I will be there :D
Talamoana warrior
From Mexico here, will definitely look forward to this depending on budget.
I would be interested in an internet connection, since I am poor. Maybe live streaming from the convention like Blizcon where you pay a bit and get to watch it from home?
wow
Im in, FOR SURE
OMG sounds amazing.. Id love to go!! But probably wont be able too .. :( But who knows if i find a job by then i may be able too :D
Virtual ticket and live stream too? :)
Girlfriend signed off on this so we will be going! Please make this happen!
I would say its a big mistake by GGG dont visit other logaction most of all Germany Gamescom.

Its the biggst Event thay could visit and there are so many who are there and play path of exile i would say that if thay visit the Gamecom over 5% of all will deeply intreasted and play PoE.

Thats 5% by 355.000 total Visiter (Gamescom 2017) would be at least of the break that over +17.750 Visiters 2018.

I hope GGG will do that, i cant afford +4000€ to visit that place.

Also i ask GGG, who serorsly will visit you guys for +4000? if thay not super rish?

Edite:

IF GGG just focus in local location thay wont get big,... but thay need to think big in order to get big in this case.
Last edited by Garrr on May 20, 2018, 6:34:47 PM
Too far away from where I live - Italy - and too expensive of a trip, also...
Interested, but not coming.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info