ExileCon

30 minute train ride to the city centre, yeah, I can probably manage it.....
This sounds incredibly interesting, but for a person like me living in Argentina it could be difficult thou Air NZ is arriving here so it may not be that bad thou, the point is to have some security or facility to get cheap tickets (with lot of ahead flight ticket buy) and ExileCon at the same time, i mean imagine for me buying a ticket to NZ and not getting into ExileCon or vicerversa, the best thing you could do is to get some type of arrangement with AirNZ to get bundles so it makes publicity to airnz lets say if i can buy airnz ticket+hotel+exilecon ticket in the same transaction that would give me the tranquility that I and probably a lot of at least Latin Americans would need to assist, probably could be good to any other place where airnz operates.

Best regards!!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
kool
While it's a great idea, I'm not flying half-way across the globe. I could see doing like a "tour" and trying to hit different countries to get more people....
Here is the plan to do this: I think that the biggest gamingCon cons around the world & e.g. London could atleast use a poe space (even this year). I wouldn't suggest to make a "Exilecon" yet but taking steps by participating in the most important gamingcons is a step in the right direction. Thus,attracting many more players worldwide & expanding POE servers First; then making Exilecon. Anyway,let me know if you would like to know more. Take care
I´d love to go to Exilecon (and New Zealand), my Husband would love to, and our Child (currently 8 Months old) surely would love it, too. Why not combining our firt international Holiday / Adventure with Exilecon?

Thank you for planning this Event, and for the Inspiration for our (first?) HUGE Family Vacation! <3
Die Erdkrümmung ist schuld!

7 Years to Level 90! *Joy*
02.02.2013 ~ 24.05.2020
I'll try to make it happen for me and my bf; travelling from Greece/Romania to NZ will be pricey af (especially considering the average salary in Romania) but if we manage to do it it would be amazing!

Also, I would love to cosplay my all-time favorite Occultist witch! (would that be too weird?) Is anyone else interested in stuff like that? XD
Last edited by LiIIy on May 21, 2018, 3:44:36 AM
announce a poe convention.

4 days later, sell poe.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Just started saving money for flight to NZ:)
Not attending
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
Last edited by Krangled on May 21, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info