ExileCon

Keen Exile here.

I took the liberty and ranked the things that interest me the most in order of most interested first.

Talks from Grinding Gear Games developers about their areas of expertise

#2 Some type of party

Swag bag potentially containing exclusive microtransactions and some physical items.

#5 (only if pvp which i know it wont be!)
Finals of various tournaments

"

Feel free to suggest more ideas!

Dunk the streamer game for charity ($7.23 Kiwi dollars a throw). I'd volunteer my body.

8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on May 20, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
27h flight... fuck that :D
18+ hr flight for me, so attending in person isn't likely. however, would definitely check out any live stream coverage, maybe even go for a virtual ticket deal if some event MTX were included. would enjoy seeing streamers broadcast live from the event if you guys can make that happen.
We're in Australia. Hadn't planned on flying out anywhere except Japan, so it'd have to be a toss up between Japan or NZ. Cost of flight to NZ ~$450 AUD. Cost of flight to Japan ~$1k AUD.

Someone else mentioned hosting at Sydney? It's not too long a flight from NZ and probably a little more accessible for people across the globe.
"
Kross0m wrote:
:(

I know what you mean.
I might still go if it's not a run of the mill anime convention.

"
IGAC2k wrote:
As I typed this in Reddit, I will repeat: Will there be cosplays?

https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ
I'm at the age where the only cosplayers I want to see were paid models. I'm getting too old for this. I would go to see the Grinder Gear Games team, the artists and developers, the technicians, all the people with a real job.

I guess it varies? Would more people go if it was play dress up? That would actually be more profitable for Grinding Gear Games because more bodies, right? Different people have different reasons for going.

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
If you can get some streamers there, RaizQT, Mathil, Ziggy then i'll be down!

Twitchcon
I actually went to meet up with some friends for a launch party last year and something tells me that would be up your ally. (I just hope the dates don't overlap for you)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 20, 2018, 3:04:05 AM
Wouldn't happen for me. Got two young kids, and a full-time job which gives almost 0 personal days (like 2-3 days a year). Hope you get enough people able to go though.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
This gives me ideas for a Grinding Gear Games Planet 24 Collab

Completely contradicting my previous statement, I know, I'd love to see Chris Wilson and Charlie Parsons being sadistic
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 20, 2018, 3:14:15 AM
From what i just checked it's possible for that flight to be 34 hours from where i'd go... and expensive as hell, 2 :/

Interested, hell yeah
Likely to attend? absolutely not
Would love to be there, unfortunately I can't fly to New Zealand. I'm from Brazil and I have no money and no time for it.

:(
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 20, 2018, 4:35:58 AM
It would be exciting to see some video report from GGG itself (if the con thing happens).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info