ExileCon

Strippers
"
TraviiC wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
As much as I love the idea of this, There's no way I'd sit on a plane to LITERALLY fly across the world. I'm straight. Selling virtual tickets maybe?

The thing is with a virtual ticket, I know warframe for example do that but it gives access to something no one else can have unless they buy it, GGG would never do in game items so there is not really a difference between a virtual ticket and a regular supporter pack at that point is there.

What do you mean? having an MTX no one else can have if you pay for a virtual ticket is something Blizzcon does yearly, why wouldn't Exilecon do this too? You paid to support your game, and you get something special that others didn't. Knowledge and fun little candies like MTX are a just reward. There're racing MTX and other things of that vernacular that No one else can have access to as well that cannot be bought in the shop. So again, what do You mean? lol
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
amazing!
That would be amazing. It would not be easy for people in the US to do though. I guess you have to stick with your most broad audience though. It would be awesome to be able to snag a swag bag from online even if you can't physically attend the event though! Just saying!
Too far away for me and that expense just before Christmas?

Nah. I'll stay home in the UK and read the hype on the internet.

Enjoy.
What about streaming it online for those who couldn't fly out there? Virtual ticket. I for 1 can't afford to fly out the New Zealand but I would love to be apart of what's going down. Virtual ticket with some goodies attached to it. Have a package with portal, skins and let's say a new gem ability that would be launched in 4.0, give us a MTX for it for those who bought tickets and virtual tickets. That way, you guys got those who can make it and those who couldn't make it covered. Just an idea.
#nooblivesmatter
I think if you really want to do this in NZ, which is way far away for the majority, you need to make is to people can purchase virtual tickets.
Censored.
Would love to go but as others have said. For that trip to happen I'd need to win the lottery lol. That could be an idea. Have like a 3 or 6 month "raffle". For every $10 or something spent in the MTX shop you get 1 entry. 1 winner would get a trip to the con. Willing to bet something like that would make you much more than it would cost to bring a person.
This is an awesome idea! My wife and I are already talking about coming out for that and seeing the Lord of the Rings locations there and then coming to ExileCon after that. This would be great!

Also it would be cool if we started a Exile Con FUND. How it would work is if people wanted to donate a small amount to making the event happen they could and GGG could dictate how the funds are distributed. Maybe some is used to fly exiles to the event from across the world or used to cater foods or whatever it is that they want to do. Food for thought.

As for the event itself I think having a lore night would be cool. A campfire with everyone gathered around listening to a storyteller talk about a story involving real POE lore. That would be sick!

Here until the end.
Would actually be nice and fun to visit New Zealand and go Exilecon, but reality shows that it won´t happen, since living on the other side of the world. Well, almost that is. Just the airplane ticket itself both ways would likely be a $1000 +. And another $1000 for renting hotel room for likely a week. And then we have things like Pocket money, food, drinks, unexpected event emergency cash, and that takes it to easily another not unlikely $2000 +.

So, no. Maybe another time when it goes live on another location in another Country or Region. Like Europe, for instance. Until then... Cheerios.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info