ExileCon

Not comming to Tencent Con.
I am shaking my head with this one, wondering how things came be with this idea...

Where is a majority of your playerbase? The pacific region near AUS? Okay, so have it there. In the US or EU? Ok, so have it there.

But rationalizing that you want more devs to go so you want it in NZ, that's just wrong thinking. It will cost you so much less to send those prized devs to a convention location than it might cost for 1000 customers, yes I said customers, to go. Think of how much you could make from getting the location right, above what you might get from the location being wrong.

I just can't wrap myself around the fact that a Chinese company has bought you guys. I'll continue to support, buy things, play, etc., but am disappointed in the path you seem to be on at the moment.

I'll be there but just to protest your sell out to China. Have you no shame? It is so painfully transparent.
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
I was seriously planning on doing this but then the news came about selling your company to the Chinese. Sorry the Chinese are currently raping my country. No can do old son, sorry.
Always needed an excuse to go to NZ. now I just need to be able to afford it...
Come join me at: Twitch.tv/Mict_
I am not participating in the Tencentcon.
I was thinkting about it.

But than something happend. Now iam sure i wont come.

Sorry guys, to bad its not 1st april....
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on May 21, 2018, 3:07:39 PM
Was excited and looking forward to it. Now that Tencent is involved, I see where the funds for such a con now come from. It'll be a pass from me
Great to know so far ahead ! I'll be saving money for the flight and stay, I always wanted to visit New Zealand, this would be the perfect opportunity.
un événement en Europe ? ....France a paris ou a lyon
car certe la nouvelle Zélande c'est cher pour nos bourse (c'est pas un jeux de mots)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info