[3.3 Raider] Milgi's Reave Scaeva - Dreamfeather/ Ichimonji 1mil DPS budget/ 3.9 mil DPS highend

"
Gadarel wrote:
can you kindly tell me how did you manage with bleeding? only flasks ? ... i mean there is always death's doors but they are around 6 exalts cheapest and i am not that rich.

Unless you can get a corrupted jewel that says you cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood, your easiest way of bleeding removal is through flasks. In fact, i would advise against Death's Door since for a character with 7+ frenzy charges, Darkray Vectors are you BiS item by far.
Havent tried it on pob but if you just change to blade flurry wouldnt that give you like double the dps for bossing?

Also i think a nice budget armor till you get the right colors for qotf is daressos defiance. Its also pretty nice for mapping since it synergizes with not taking acro since it gives good armor as well. Perfect form could be also be nice but its tougher to balance resists with it. Thats personal preference though.

Overall really like this build i always like reave but all the duelist classes feel too slow for my taste. Ill be testing it to perfect it to my taste for next league, i wanna use an offhand stat stick for endgame :). Ill also test vaal double strike/double strike for bossing. I think people really underestimate raiders bossing power and defence. Yes you dont have overleech but turbo onslaught + turbo frenzies and MORE dodge chance is amazing. Especially when you have endgame dps with stat sticks.

Lastly i made a few personal changes to the tree i think its more effective pathing like this overall. https://pastebin.com/68yiTVrx I also like the option to grab acro if needed
Last edited by AIastor on Jul 12, 2018, 6:38:24 AM
I don't get it. My raider is level 70 now and I have problems with leech. I even took Vitality void in the lower section of the tree and together with Bloodlust I get to 4% leech.

Yet the characters leech rate is absolutely abysmal vs. single targets. What's the issue here?

don't need increased area of effect gem?
I don't understand where the leech comes from either, my leech feels terrible as well.
Deleted :3
Last edited by Halkonnen on Jul 15, 2018, 3:42:22 AM
Can someone please give me a good way to start of after brutal blade and fatal blade.

Should I go up on the skill tree?

Thanks for a nice looking build anyway! :D
playing this in betrayal, really good damage.
how could i improve it any further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info