[3.3 Raider] Milgi's Reave Scaeva - Dreamfeather/ Ichimonji 1mil DPS budget/ 3.9 mil DPS highend

"
yo i find that this build is kind a nice but is it hc viable?

Well, this build was made with SC in mind so it can be viable for HC but in my opinion it would need some changes in favor of more survivability (Block, HP) and less DPS. That is unless you are confident in your skills and your ping, where in that case it should be offering you enough defense layers to survive.
Thanks for the build!
I'll take some notes from it and form an Ele Reave from it.

I'll definitely go Pathfinder, because I like that Flasks are up at almost all times. It is way more defensive than Raider, but it's a personal preference I guess.
Also I will convert my damage with [Phys to Lightning] Gem and probably a Moonbender Offhand. As far as I understand having an Offhand that lets you attack with Reave/BladeFlurry will let you alternate between weapons. Which means having an Offhand that is not a Claw, Dagger or 1H Sword will only ever use the Mainhand for attacking. So I don't exactly get the point of having two Swords.
I'll switch out the Moonbender endgame for a ShaperSceptre with "gain x% of phys as extra element damage" - which is in my opinion a lot of damage that you can get that you cannot get otherwise.
Ele also means you can make good use of Wise Oak

Multistrike is a huge sheet DPS push, just like Spell Echo is. However, in my opinion it's rather unnerving in endgame. Because once you start your attack/cast both those skills lock you in place until all the attacks are finished. Meaning you cannot move. And I have died to way too many things because of this. You see the boss doing a move for a certain attack and you just cant move because you just started your attack. so unless you have all the attack speed in the world you will watch your character 0.5 seconds finish their attack and getting hit by the boss.

I like your build tho. Not going to copy it but definitely going to lean heavily on it.
"
JeansJoe wrote:
Thanks for the build!
I'll take some notes from it and form an Ele Reave from it.

I'll definitely go Pathfinder, because I like that Flasks are up at almost all times. It is way more defensive than Raider, but it's a personal preference I guess.
Also I will convert my damage with [Phys to Lightning] Gem and probably a Moonbender Offhand. As far as I understand having an Offhand that lets you attack with Reave/BladeFlurry will let you alternate between weapons. Which means having an Offhand that is not a Claw, Dagger or 1H Sword will only ever use the Mainhand for attacking. So I don't exactly get the point of having two Swords.
I'll switch out the Moonbender endgame for a ShaperSceptre with "gain x% of phys as extra element damage" - which is in my opinion a lot of damage that you can get that you cannot get otherwise.
Ele also means you can make good use of Wise Oak

Multistrike is a huge sheet DPS push, just like Spell Echo is. However, in my opinion it's rather unnerving in endgame. Because once you start your attack/cast both those skills lock you in place until all the attacks are finished. Meaning you cannot move. And I have died to way too many things because of this. You see the boss doing a move for a certain attack and you just cant move because you just started your attack. so unless you have all the attack speed in the world you will watch your character 0.5 seconds finish their attack and getting hit by the boss.

I like your build tho. Not going to copy it but definitely going to lean heavily on it.

Thanks for the kind words and I would be interested to see your ele Reave version!! The reason you don't see any stat sticks is that 1) the good ones are very expensive and would add a quite big cost to completing the build and 2) there are already many builds using them so making another one would be kind of pointless.

As far as PF is concerned, in my POB tests she ended up being a bit slower and was losing about 200k dps in the endgame version compared to Raider. Of course she offers a big QOL upgrade on not having to mash flasks every 5 seconds,so if having a more relaxed gameplay is your thing then she is the best alternative to raider by far!

Finally, I can totally see your problem with multistrike especially if you have any latency issues. I think it all comes down to how much you trust your internet connection and your predictive avoiding skills. Also don't forget that any source of damage that doesn't oneshot you is usually best tanked by dealing damage to enemies since with VP you get about 40% of your max HP per second.

Last edited by Milgi on Jun 1, 2018, 7:15:05 AM
regarding 4th PoB, we cant get +1 frenzy on boots anymore, it's legacy now...

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=MapFragment#Boots

but we can get +1 frenzy on Gloves now :D

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=MapFragment#Gloves

buff or nerf? your choice... I think it's a "buff", since we can get other charges on boots now xD
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jozefch on Jun 1, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
Thanks for the build! I found my starter for the league.
"
jozefch wrote:
regarding 4th PoB, we cant get +1 frenzy on boots anymore, it's legacy now...

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=MapFragment#Boots

but we can get +1 frenzy on Gloves now :D

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=MapFragment#Gloves

buff or nerf? your choice... I think it's a "buff", since we can get other charges on boots now xD

I would consider it as a big buff mainly to our potential survivability since potential corruptions :

1) 6% Max Life
2) 6% Dodge Attack/Spell Hits
3) Up to 322 Armour while stationary

These provide very good survivability buffs, however, what i feel is much much more important is that it opens up a lab enchant slot for our boots. I won't go through all of them right now (maybe at some point i will do it by updating the POB ideas), but it goes without saying that "losing" the glove lab enchant to get frenzy charges there, and instead get a lab enchant on boots is a very big buff!
Im trying your high end Reave version but i have a problem with the socket colours of Queen of the forest.
How do you suggest it's the best way to colour it as: R R R R B G ??
Last edited by Alknik on Jun 6, 2018, 2:50:27 PM
"
Alknik wrote:
Im trying your high end Reave version but i have a problem with the socket colours of Queen of the forest.
How do you suggest it's the best way to colour it as: R R R R B G ??

If you have a non 6 Socket QoTF I highly recommend following this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec. With this, you can do it the most cost efficient way in rolling 4 off colours.

However, if you have already 6 socketed it then use this site : https://siveran.github.io/calc.html.
According to this you will need to spam the 3 Red Sockets option from Vorici for the most cost effective way.
Axe/scepter with % added ele dmg from phys in offhand wouldn't be better in this case?
can you kindly tell me how did you manage with bleeding? only flasks ? ... i mean there is always death's doors but they are around 6 exalts cheapest and i am not that rich.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info