[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Good? Or need find 38+ fire/light and random elim scepter?
"
srslyFaileR wrote:
Yea if I had a reliable way of constantly having 4-5 end charges up I'd strongly consider abyssus.. maybe as pure jugg. Just not as scion.

TBH the thing I like the most about jugg/lycosidae is not having to give a fuck about accuracy. I've seen so many rings/amulets that wouldve been GG for me but then they dont have any acc and I'm already at only 88% chance to hit lol.

I'm only up to depth 250ish so far as I haven't been mapping much and sulphite costs are getting rather expensive. Ill push a lot more this weekend I think.

That.Helmet.Is.Sick. Damn mate. Yea if I happen to get my hands on one of these Ill go for kaoms lmao.

Yeah, Accuracy is rough sometimes. We need good Rolls on 2 Pieces to have like 91% or so.
That said, It's usually fine by me. In the endgame I always hit very comfortable Values. And you can just look at it as yet another Stat to potentially scale our Damage :P

Gl on the Delving. And if you ever want the Helmet, copies are up for grabs in Standard over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2024779
:P

"
Ishamz wrote:
I'm so glad you got to see my post before I edited it haha, it's way smoother now.. modified the tree like you said, got rid of the mana flask, working on a Basalt flask now to replace a life flask, idk if I'll be able to run with just 1 though, I've been using life flasks for years, would be weird not to have em :p

I have a question about gear upgrades, I'll stick with the 6L I have and maybe craft it a bit more when I have spare currency, and keep the Wasp Nest too, since all upgrades are at least 2 ex and they aren't THAT much better.

Now, I have 4ex atm that I'd like to invest once I get to t10+ maps. I was thinking about getting a 2-abyss-socket Tombfist, a Watcher's Eye for conversion, and a shaped stat-stick. All that comes to 4ex which would leave me with no big currency left. What do you think? Is it a smart move?

Cool to hear that I could help you out a bit :)

You'll get used to not having a Life Flask later on, I recommend giving it a shot when you're at a comfortable place with the Character.
As for your Gear Upgrades: I see you came to a conclusion on your own :P 2 Socket Tombfists, Statstick and Watchers Eye it was.
Your Gear looks good now, but I would recommend upgrading that right ring and/or Amulet soon. They offer very nice Damage, but you really want something that has Life on it.

Other than that, go get your Uber Lab done. The Skillpoints it frees up from being able to cut the connection from the scion Area to the Rest of the Tree (and the 4 Bonus Skillpoints) are a great way to get more Life and DPS now :)

I really hope that it goes smoothly for you from now on :)

"
pand1q wrote:
Can you please tell me where i can get an intellegence, i dont see it on your gear you used on your character

I usually use one of these to fix my INT.
As I say in the Guide: you need exatctly 40 INT for Level 21 Gems.
The most common Stuff you will get that on are: Rings, Amulets, Sceptres, Boots, Jewels.

As for your Character: there is a lot that needs fixing.
Drop Carnage Heart and Haemophilia, get a 1 Socket Tombfist with a Murderous Eye Jewel. Replace your Carnage Heart and Rings with cheap ones that have WED on them, the Trade Links are all in the Guide.

Bit under time pressure here, so only a short reply.
But I hope this gives you an Idea where to start from :)

"
Good? Or need find 38+ fire/light and random elim scepter?

That's a very good Stat Stick, you won't ever need to replace that :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 14, 2018, 7:23:43 AM
How many you have avg.dmg on BF in HO???
Hy Guffinn, just dropping by to update you and let you know I downed my first Uber Elder the other day! The tips in the bossing section were golden, although I didn't use purity of ice because of mana issues.
Cheers!
"
Arator95 wrote:
Hy Guffinn, just dropping by to update you and let you know I downed my first Uber Elder the other day! The tips in the bossing section were golden, although I didn't use purity of ice because of mana issues.
Cheers!

Heey, great to hear that! Very glad that you could take my Build to the hardest Boss in the Game :)

Ye, the Reservation of Hatred + Purity is rough. But from my experience it is no problem at all, as long as you have Blood Magic on your whirl.

Do you plan to keep going with the Char? The 3 Meek Setup (or 2 Meek + 1 Unnatural Instincts if you got money) is worth it at this point I think. Or better rares I guess :P

"
How many you have avg.dmg on BF in HO???

No idea, I'm still on Vacation and can't log in to PoE :)
That said, HO DPS is extremely wrong. Just import your Character into PoB, and check the DPS there (be sure to use the correct Settings). For example, my Incursion League Character was at 5.4 Million Blade Flurry DPS against Shaper.
Gem links for bosses?
"
virtixx wrote:
Gem links for bosses?

What do you mean? It's all explained in the Guide.
Same Links as always, but you obviously drop the Reave Setup and Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit.
But that's explained indepth in "Endgame Gear -> Bossing". And I have tips for Uber Elder at the end.

Hope that's what you're looking for :)
How's the new jewel for unallocated nodes on the tree with this build?
Nice build. I created it in Delve league.

But I dont understand. If Blood Rage always keeps running why gem Damage on Full Life should works? When Blood Rage buffs me my life is almost always a liitle bit less than full - so DoFL should not work.

Plz explane it.
"
Nice build. I created it in Delve league.

But I dont understand. If Blood Rage always keeps running why gem Damage on Full Life should works? When Blood Rage buffs me my life is almost always a liitle bit less than full - so DoFL should not work.

Plz explane it.

Its a visual error, as long as you are leeching/regening you will get the damage boost from full life!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info