Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

n1
Say what you mean, mean what you say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Nov 26, 2018, 1:43:52 AM
Stoked
1994 is calling, Nickelodeon wants Legends of the Hidden Temple back.
Should be very fun league!
"
鬼殺し wrote:

On-topic: it's sort of old news that GGG lost the plot when it comes to 'less is more' ages ago.

if i remember right, it started with the malachai fight, small arena, massive effects, nowhere to go ...

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
hype
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
And to think a few months ago I joked with a friend about how PoE should be going storywise into time travel and the vaal empire.

Seeing this as a league is nice. Here's hoping we get some neat lore to it.
Last edited by Naedingur on May 12, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
Was worried about the timer at first then saw it is the kill more monsters and the time goes up type. When you get the Zana daily that has this mod, as you kill the time increases, is this not the easiest one? Is there something I am missing like the yellow bar thing on the bottom, or will time just increase as we kill? This sounds easy otherwise, plenty of mob density, not sure why there is any concern.
🐢
GGG, can we enjoy this league when play with non speed meta build?
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I don't get it. The only positive thing on this new league is that the last one will end.

I don't see anything interesting here, but still will play because each wipe is always amazing.

For me it looks like refactored Breach and I hope there will be no fuzzy effect like in video, our eyes will die if yes.

Are you going out of ideas? That's something that can kill very good community.

The best leagues I remember are Perandus, Anarchy, Ambush, Prophecy, Essence, maybe Warbands. But the last one like Harbinger, Breach, Abyss and now Beastiry (probably the worst one) were not so good. I always goes HC and these ones was kinda HC unfriendly.

Prophecy was most hated league before bestiary.. and marked as most boring too. There was almost as much hate toward warbands..

This league looks cool so far. Designed temple with chosen difficulty with chosen rewards plus monster slaughter without interrupting by dropped items - dream come true. I don't know what's to complain about..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info