Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

I'm not sure this is a fun league. I'll try, but I suspect it's good after the failure with the pokemon
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
cool. wish i had more time for this league :/
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Fucking hyped!..

i'm old man dude!!!

want Slow league ~_~
Wow, how come all the complaining?!?!?!

Anyhow, this looks nice, should go back to the breach concept only on a multifaceted level! Looks awesome, and I'm super hyped!

The new gems look insane!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGG!!!
It might be time to give the players some +10 base movement speed.
I understand that we are never going to go back to the old slower game, as players have tasted the forbidden fruit, the only way forward now is to buff everything so everything is OP;
not just old meta skills, very disappointed in latest skill changes except for infernal blow, (ofc that wont mean anything if you do buff everything else but I dont think you will, at least not in this expansion, but if you are smart you will buff the rest later). And speaking of skill changes, if you are gonna change some mechanically so much, might as well make it a new skill (speaking of incinerate here, its not even a projectile anymore)
Now I understand that you may be cycling through a choice of OP skill or 2 per league (pretty obvious for a while) to create meta hype cause the average player is a drooling retard that cant make a build for himself, but I do hope you will buff others to a point where they feel fast at least.

This is not because I want a faster game, but because you centering game drops around trade and not willing to truly punish softcore glass cannons makes it so every non-fast build is suffering cause the drops arent tailored for them, they are the exception rather than the norm. So yeah, buff that Ele hit(now that's ancient meta) and rework dom blow and whatnot, that, along with some old unique buffs (oh poor pillar of the caged god, how neglected you are), that is the only way to make PoE truly about choice again.
Otherwise, the more distance you create between skills, the more there is an illusion of choice rather than choice. Ofc dont make them too equal, now that's even worse, just find a threshold of minimum theoretical clearspeed that you are comfortable with and try to use it as a base point. I understand that the game isnt going to be slower again, and I can accept it, just give me choices that I dont feel punished for making.

Well, the alternative is to code some shapeshifting drop system that tailors itself to different types of skills and uniques used, but that honestly seems like a fucking nightmare. especially cause you still dont want things to be too equal. I'd guess you'd have to apply internal values to each unique and skill and I wouldnt be surprised if you missed some broken combo. Im glad Im not the one making the game hehehe.

Either way I bet these are things you already thought of and maybe got even better ideas.
Just like I expect you to have an explanation as for how are we traveling to a specific location in the past to find it in the future. Did the Ziggurath change place? was it destroyed and your actions make it otherwise? Are those beacon portal thingies to it left behind by the Vaal to always link to them in that point in time? Its gotta be something like that. Otherwise would mean a complete failure at basic understanding of space and time. Cant visit a place in the past that you do not know the location of

EDIT: Oh and looking forward to playing the league ofc, even if I dont like an aspect of it. It seems interesting to have changing rooms and I like the loot explosion idea at the end + so many reworks and new skills, will likely play trapper again.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 12, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
hypppppeeee
I am one of the rare folks that has enjoyed every league and expansion. That said, I really do not like where this game is going with catering to the clear speed meta because my POE experience is from the desync days of too fast = death. But GGG if you are going to go that route, please bring back AOE and standardize the skills which use it. The loot explosions at the end of a run are a nice touch, it consolidates where loot will drop. Why don't you just make it so bosses/uniques are the only place loot can drop to save everyone time (mobs will only be for xp).

Insta bought the council pack, the conquest pack just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Looking forward to trying a new/reworked skill in the league.

GGG would it be possible to get a standalone version of legacy (that cannot migrate) with all mods active? It can reside locally but still require internet connection for
updates and patches. I would love to be able to grind out the full scope of the game at my own pace.
sweet
"
raisin2u wrote:
The loot explosions at the end of a run are a nice touch, it consolidates where loot will drop. Why don't you just make it so bosses/uniques are the only place loot can drop to save everyone time (mobs will only be for xp).

This concept is known as Greater Rift. IMHO, it can get boring in the long run.

Anyway, it is time that GGG comes up with a real solution to current lootspam. Having a loot filter can't be the answer to the continiously increasing quantity of items. Plus, why are the items filtered still rendered? This is a hugh waste of game performance.

(Edit: Added a missing not. :) )
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on May 12, 2018, 3:57:55 PM
All times GGG making me happy loolz :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info