Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

Sorry, looks like another clearspeed focused league. I just don't like fast, fast, fast characters, where you run past all mobs, just to get to the finish line.

For me, that is not fun.

I enjoy breaking every barrel, open every chest, box, etc.

I am enjoying my Standard Ice Crash character, and will stay there, for this league, just like the last Beast league.
this is so good <3
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Awesome - cannot wait.
"
hedge37 wrote:
Timed speed mapping league? Whats next, greater rifts?

Exactly this.

My worst nightmare is implemented as a league mechanic. Timed content with a single try per map. I'll pass this one. :-(

However, very well done announcement.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Synopse wrote:
"
hedge37 wrote:

Exactly this.

My worst nightmare is implemented as a league mechanic. Timed content with a single try per map. I'll pass this one. :-(

Just make a decent build?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Synopse wrote:
"
hedge37 wrote:

Exactly this.

To play something that I don't like? That's helpful, thanks. ;-)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Mmmmm. Looking forward to this!
"
WrathofCCNA wrote:
Sorry, looks like another clearspeed focused league. I just don't like fast, fast, fast characters, where you run past all mobs, just to get to the finish line.

For me, that is not fun.

I enjoy breaking every barrel, open every chest, box, etc.

I am enjoying my Standard Ice Crash character, and will stay there, for this league, just like the last Beast league.

But you only need to run fast if you want to reap the BEST rewards. Plus, the rest of the time you can run slow if you want
"
"
Synopse wrote:
"
hedge37 wrote:

Exactly this.

Not sure if it’s a single try, as I hear it appears in every instance. So just reset the instance. Plus, maps are abundantly available
waoo new trap gems... very nice cant waite.. ty ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info