Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

"
Look cool! but i want a MTX for Kinetic blast this league! and remove that timer guys and dont copy plays idea from other games like D3, try to be more unique in style. Also the Support pack MTX is not "cool enough" but overall i like the idea of time traveling to reserch those ancient crypts :D

I think what they did with the timer and loot explosion at the end is 100 times better than what Blizzard has managed to do for their entire end game.
8 second cooldown on 3 new traps even with it's duration is very underwhelming for map clearing. Even if you pop all 3 one after antoher it isn't able to kill a boss in just 3.5 second (ore more with skill duration investment). Who knows, perhaps 6 linking it would make it useable.
AWESOME
relly coooollllllll
good job GGG you did again i will keep going support you guys
OUH MY GOD...
Amazing content, hyped. :)

GG GGG.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
de99ial wrote:
Looks interesting.

But still one question.

Vaal Skills now provide non vaal variations. And because they are Vaal some supports wont work on them. The question is - they wont work on Vaal version of skill or all versions of skill coming from Vaal Gem?

Please, someone answer this. This is huge for multistrike/spell echo/ancestral call (ancestral call not working with vaal skills is total bs btw, vaal skills don't get more use out of it than, for instance, molten strike).

Also, it looks like tags are shared, which means linking vaal auras with increased duration will make the non-vaal version reserve more mana, which puts you right back at "need both versions," completely undoing the usefulness of this change for a large portion of builds.
Now you hit it!!!

It looks really cool, I'm hyped but I will try to hold the expectations. But I'm seeing a clear potential of a "Better than Breach" league.
But can you withstand The Shrine of the SILVER MONKEY?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info