Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

"
fraggleroc wrote:
Continue to cater to Millennials to your own demise, ggg. Game is so easy and simplified now compared to 2011. Lvlling isn't that challenging anymore. Challenging bosses require grinding till u can get em.

if the next league is another Breach/Abyss-like, I'm looking to other new ARPG on the market.

But you've never done anything hard.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
fraggleroc wrote:
Continue to cater to Millennials to your own demise, ggg. Game is so easy and simplified now compared to 2011. Lvlling isn't that challenging anymore. Challenging bosses require grinding till u can get em.

if the next league is another Breach/Abyss-like, I'm looking to other new ARPG on the market.

because i got bored on the way there. i know its just a matter of time (which I don't have in recent years). this isn't my only account.

and it has nothing to do with Bestiary. i had fun exploring its mechanics. i'm just sick of aoe map clearing.
I am in total support of packing bestiary league away.

The whole crafting and menagerie mechanics took too long and excepting a few key recipes [very niche leveling gear, divine orbs (6-links), or Horizon Orbs] the whole beast crafting system was the equivalent of having alchemy/scour orbs have a 30 second cool-down between uses (what a pain).

If you think of revisiting the league, instead of the full menagerie and crafting mechanics, have the beasts spawn and have a chance of dropping one of the results of the recipes that they were used in. E.G. if you kill the Farric Alpha Tiger, he will (on the spot, like zana) open portals to the Tiger's area. Or if you kill one of the red beats necessary for a Horizon orb, the horizon orb is incorporated into their drop table. Basically mini-bosses.

Scrap the nets, the beast-crafting, the beast-orbs, the menagerie.
Keep the red/yellow beasts that add a bit of difficulty and challenge to maps.
This way it also works nicely as a Zana Mod.
Last edited by darkernectron on May 10, 2018, 3:55:37 AM
"
fraggleroc wrote:
"
"
fraggleroc wrote:

because i got bored on the way there. i know its just a matter of time (which I don't have in recent years). this isn't my only account.

and it has nothing to do with Bestiary. i had fun exploring its mechanics. i'm just sick of aoe map clearing.

You've never done anything remotely hard have you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 10, 2018, 3:57:10 AM
"
fraggleroc wrote:

GL wit dat.
Good decision GGG. Bestiary was trash.
"

You've never done anything remotely hard have you?

are u sure it's hard? Time-consuming, yes.
so bad decision.. also stupid.. gg
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
1 : red beast terribly difficult and challenging ,,, I believe challenge should stay an element of the game .

2 : Einhar is a funny character . And he has these trolling prophetic sayings . I m disapointed he should disappear and I m urging you to keep him.

3 : Balance is a very relative point of view. Some of the noobs get a lvl 90 character in two days. I have been from open beta till breach league unable to get a character lvl 80 . And now I do that in a week or say 70 hours.

4 : i was not one to welcome especially bestiary , although i didnt really know what everyone was comparing it to ( pokemon ) , but quickly it was adopted , and the first day i was already spending hours in mud flat to catch my white rhoa ( which i never got) instead of racing towards maps .

5 : i still want an offline version of the game and now I want the bestiary offline version ,,, please :D
It'll be gone for good.
Remove Prophecy as well, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info