[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

Perfect league starter. I'm already carrying 6man uber lab.
IGN: DukeZagum
Hey loving the build so far. one question about taste of hate. In your build guide its states 33% of phys dmg to ele from taste of hate, how? they are all locked at 20% currently.
"
Aeora wrote:
Hey loving the build so far. one question about taste of hate. In your build guide its states 33% of phys dmg to ele from taste of hate, how? they are all locked at 20% currently.

67%+ Flask effect
Didnt realize flask effect worked on more than the implicit mods. thanks for clearing that up for me.
What about staff "The Grey Spire" is it worth trying to use?
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
What about staff "The Grey Spire" is it worth trying to use?

Using OP's sample PoB, The Grey Spire results in losing ~300 hp, but you gain ~25% RF damage. Since it gives Global Damage, that damage is going to your other sources of clear (Inpulsa, SR), and we can afford to lose the versatility of 2x 3L from doryani + ahn's. I'd say it's worth it
Last edited by FederalX on Sep 9, 2018, 3:32:14 PM
But also keep in mind that you lose the possible 6-8% physical damage taken as X Element of the shield corruption.
how is this build for delving deep? 300+
i'm finding it very hard to go super deep without some serious gear investment- at 100% fire, and the 10% damage taken as lightning enchants and everything i died on yellow elder.(5 link lightning coil, 100f/98l/978c) I converted into a MF build after that and it's absolutely amazing I feel like the MF version makes amazing use of the 3 elepurity/flask setup, it's like i'm still as tanky as i was before at at about 93/94% resistances, and MF in every single slot, i through the purities in weapon, character is viplotestikeagony if you want to see. Theoretically i feel this build could get nigh invincible, but getting there is a very rough road if you want to push deep early, but the MF is just fucking incredible with this setup.
"
Irra_set wrote:
i'm finding it very hard to go super deep without some serious gear investment- at 100% fire, and the 10% damage taken as lightning enchants and everything i died on yellow elder.(5 link lightning coil, 100f/98l/978c) I converted into a MF build after that and it's absolutely amazing I feel like the MF version makes amazing use of the 3 elepurity/flask setup, it's like i'm still as tanky as i was before at at about 93/94% resistances, and MF in every single slot, i through the purities in weapon, character is viplotestikeagony if you want to see. Theoretically i feel this build could get nigh invincible, but getting there is a very rough road if you want to push deep early, but the MF is just fucking incredible with this setup.

Great to see someone giving the mf a try. About delves it becomes important that you have at least single mod watchers and also go for shield corruption (6-8%) phys taken as ele. Those can be more or less hard to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info