[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

Hi, Just wanted to say awesome looking build. Im going to hit it up in the upcoming HC flashback.
When do you suggest changing to RF at the start of a HC league?
Thanks
I'm wondering how you can achieve 67% flask effect.

I'm counting, 26% from tree, 25% from ascendancy, 10% from belt is 61%, where is the last 8%?

EDIT: I just have found the jewel. Got it all!
Last edited by ㆍThirtyㆍ on Aug 16, 2018, 9:35:17 AM
Do you think that this build could be good early league uber lab carry? Does it have any problems with traps?
IGN: DukeZagum
Just be careful around degen traps, those hurt. Any traps that hit your character dont really matter. But keep in mind that the damage probably wont feel great with multiple player hp.
Thank you for quick reply. Do you think that i would be able to facetank izaro with low end gear? Like 80% physical to elemental and something around 90% max reistances? This build will be bananas especially with deeper levels of delve where enemies will scale crazy high dmg.
IGN: DukeZagum
Edit: nevermind
Last edited by Paulomat on Aug 30, 2018, 3:49:46 PM
"
gumas wrote:
Thank you for quick reply. Do you think that i would be able to facetank izaro with low end gear? Like 80% physical to elemental and something around 90% max reistances? This build will be bananas especially with deeper levels of delve where enemies will scale crazy high dmg.

in before nullifier + double penetration on every 100th mob
Can we slap the new Herald of Agony minion in this build (switch to MS to just have perma 40 virulence stacks), use that new PF node for poison (and less stack decay) and call this build the best solo Delve pusher in the game? (assuming there aren't phys degens left right and centre to penetrate the immortality)?
"
anomz wrote:
Can we slap the new Herald of Agony minion in this build (switch to MS to just have perma 40 virulence stacks), use that new PF node for poison (and less stack decay) and call this build the best solo Delve pusher in the game? (assuming there aren't phys degens left right and centre to penetrate the immortality)?

The problem is if you're using Agony as your main damage, you probably want it as at least 4 link, which will reserve a lot of mana, so you have to drop one of purity aura, or more if 6 link. But 6 link needs Coming Calamity, which means you lose out a lot of phys=>ele dmg taken conversion.
Stupid question, but which is better for RF this or Guardian?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info