[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

"
I had another question that i feel is pretty obvious but wanted clarification on. If you only have lvl 20 purities is there a point in running Arakaali? without 100% fire res we're not proccing it right?

Yes, If you don't have 100% fire resis there isnt much of a point in running Arakaali. It can still be nice against Dot's and mostly Chaos degens if you get the pantheon power from sunken city (25% chaos resistance against chaos dots).

Another option is picking of Lunaris or Solaris depending on what you need right now.
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 8, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
Added a new video: 3.3 Chayula domain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G0ysnCMQ8

This time with Incursion gear and the new shield corruption 6-8% Phys taken as ele. Single stat watchers eye.
Hey!
Great build!
But i dont understand . why i have so low dps ? instead of 6l, can u look it my profile and said smth ?
"
LFMbro wrote:
Hey!
Great build!
But i dont understand . why i have so low dps ? instead of 6l, can u look it my profile and said smth ?

I checked your characters but I could only find a pathfinder with poets pen. Do you need help with Pathfinder Rf or the poets pen character?

The Poet's Pen character looks pretty similar to mine so I would assume that you saw my (not yet finshed) guide.
Damage comes secondary after defense on both builds to make then as tanky as possible for Hardcore. Overall the Poet's Pen is going to have a bit higher damage than this character, but slower clearspeed because Vinktar + Inpulsa is really good.
Can you post your POB and is it possible to get a lot more dps in Softcore? Can you put together a Softcore endgame build with more dps?
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
Can you post your POB and is it possible to get a lot more dps in Softcore? Can you put together a Softcore endgame build with more dps?

You'd end up dropping life nodes and pick jewel sockets earlier. The nodes above witch are the next best thing to pick up. Here's a PoB: https://pastebin.com/9iWdAWuS and sorry for late reply.
Thanks for the great guide and awesome build. I rerolled my MF char in SC and am having a lot of fun with this build. The damage is a little lacking right now but I still need to level some gems so I think that'll work out better (map bosses up to t14 are pretty easy but shaper and guardians took a while). I am trying to get uber elder ready. I have about 3ex to spend on upgrades. What would you suggest upgrading first? The character name is BiggusDickusDeepus.

EDIT: Also any tips for doing incursions? I assume w/ my DPS going up that should help it, but I'm having trouble upgrading my temples in t13+ maps.
Last edited by hotballsjohnson on Jul 22, 2018, 9:58:40 PM
"
Thanks for the great guide and awesome build. I rerolled my MF char in SC and am having a lot of fun with this build. The damage is a little lacking right now but I still need to level some gems so I think that'll work out better (map bosses up to t14 are pretty easy but shaper and guardians took a while). I am trying to get uber elder ready. I have about 3ex to spend on upgrades. What would you suggest upgrading first? The character name is BiggusDickusDeepus.

EDIT: Also any tips for doing incursions? I assume w/ my DPS going up that should help it, but I'm having trouble upgrading my temples in t13+ maps.

Biggest damage upgrade is using Concentrated effect insteaf of inc AoE. As soon as you have Inpulsa + Vinktar I would stop using increased AoE entirely and always use Conc.

Besides that link Blood Rage, Blood Magic, Orb of Storm and Increased Crit Strike in your helmet.

Move your Immortal Call into your Shield and link it with Cast When Damage taken(lvl 1) and quality elemental weakness (lvl 5).

In the open sockets you gained you could link Blood Magic + Leap Slam, that will save you a lot of time in maps and incursions.

Put quality on all of your flasks besides Divination Distillate and use a normal Sulphur Flask or Amethyst Flask with curse immunity for mapping.

I would also suggest to get a Phys taken as Ele Saffels instead of Ahn's until you get a T1 flask effect + reduced charges used belt. Until then use a belt with high life, 18%+ reduced charges used and crafted flask duration. The reason to use ahn's is that it has higher life than saffels, but usually we end up having not so much life on a crafted elder leather belt, so in your case you dont lose much life.

After those changes it's just the usual stuff: get more life and quality on your gems ;)
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 23, 2018, 4:17:40 AM
Thanks for best rf build in the game. I changed some stuff, so can u check and explain what im doing wrong? BurialMF character.
"
RuskysNS wrote:
Thanks for best rf build in the game. I changed some stuff, so can u check and explain what im doing wrong? BurialMF character.

Really good gear and you did made some nice changes.

There are only 3 things:

Quality your Vinktar and Taste of Hate.

Cast when damage taken immortal call is not there... So if you are using Soul of Arakaali with the 50% life recovery upgrade, this doesnt work without immortal. At the same time your gear is good and I'm not sure if you really need it. The easiest way to fit in would be dropping your boots, but then you lose jewel sockets and damage. So you could just continue like it is right now for mapping. For bossing you dont need those abyss jewel that much, so you could switch it.

Vaal/sell your lvl 20 blood magic gems and relevel a new set if you want ;)

Overall well done.
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 23, 2018, 9:02:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info