[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

"
Giantmutant wrote:
What is Triple Purities and how do I get it/them? I've searched the web and haven't found anything.

[EDIT] found it right after writing this...

I'll make it clearer :)
Hi gonna give righteous fire a try. Do u feel like this build is more tankier than juggernaut/guardian(lowlife)? And the dps comparing to a guardian? Is there room for mistakes, since u have to have flasks at all times? :> thanks for sharing!
Last edited by escuteiro on Jun 17, 2018, 2:28:00 AM
"
escuteiro wrote:
Hi gonna give righteous fire a try. Do u feel like this build is more tankier than juggernaut/guardian(lowlife)? And the dps comparing to a guardian? Is there room for mistakes, since u have to have flasks at all times? :> thanks for sharing!

It is tankier than lowlife and in most cases tankier than juggernaut. The one case in which jugg is tankier is against heavy phys degends. Which matter in Uber Elder. In that case jugg has it easier to regen against the phys degends on the ground. Thats why killing the adds quickly has high priority for this build.

When it comes to dps guardian has more dps than jugg and jugg should have a bit more than pathfinder. They can be really close (I would assume) on a high budget when you switch Incursion/Redblade Helmet to a Horror Helmet.

When it comes to room for mistakes it highly depends on your gear, what you are fighting and if you are facetanking something.

With a lower budget a lot of phys defense comes from Taste of Hate (up to 33% phys taken as cold). If you get things like watcher's eye (1 or 2 mod) and a shield with (1 or 2) phys taken as ele you'll have a decent amount of defense while taste isnt up.

When it comes to facetanking you want to make sure that your flasks are up so you want to press your flasks sooner rather than later.

When you press your flask too early you might run out of charges, but if you pay attention to that you can notice that and stop tanking for a bit and dodge.
Thoughts on using soul catcher for Vaal RF?
"
Rending09 wrote:
Thoughts on using soul catcher for Vaal RF?

Pretty cool flask to use. But Chaos Resis is important in Incursions which means that I'd rather use an amethyst flask to get ~30%+ chaos resis.

If you can get enough chaos resis as well as corrupting blood immunity on a jewel you could use it. Just be careful with normal bleeds.
"
Pretty cool flask to use. But Chaos Resis is important in Incursions which means that I'd rather use an amethyst flask to get ~30%+ chaos resis.

If you can get enough chaos resis as well as corrupting blood immunity on a jewel you could use it. Just be careful with normal bleeds.

Cheers, thanks for answering

Any advice on how we get 4 blues in lightning coil?

Also the best way to get the 23 purity amulet. Are you corrupting them yourself or just buying them?

Thanks
Last edited by Rending09 on Jun 26, 2018, 12:40:02 AM
Cheers, thanks for answering

Any advice on how we get 4 blues in lightning coil?

Also the best way to get the 23 purity amulet. Are you corrupting them yourself or just buying them?

Thanks[/quote]

I'm buying 23 Purity Amulets usually. Havent tried corrupting amulets yet.

About Lightning Coil keep in mind that 3B 2R 1Green is enough as it doesnt really make a difference for boss farming.
To get 4B i would do 3B vorici craft.
How are you managing incursions? I have to play really scary to come close to the timer and if its an incursion with a lot of chaos mobs their damage output just feels unmanageable even with 40-60% chaos res. :\
Last edited by mknzee on Jun 27, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
"
How are you managing incursions? I have to play really scary to come close to the timer and if its an incursion with a lot of chaos mobs their damage output just feels unmanageable even with 40-60% chaos res. :\

The Unset ring is messing with the Elemental Equilibrium, ("Adds Fire damage")
o wow im blind af. just put it on for +3 :\

e: fixed that.
Last edited by mknzee on Jun 27, 2018, 3:05:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info