[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

"
Shinrha wrote:
Great to see someone giving the mf a try. About delves it becomes important that you have at least single mod watchers and also go for shield corruption (6-8%) phys taken as ele. Those can be more or less hard to get.

If you have keep the phys as ele shield corruption then you can't get a +2 gems and you have to use unset rings or loose another % of max res right ?
That means you probably pass on two ventors and reduce your IIQ byaround 1/3rd. Is it still worth it ?
"
Enyxx wrote:
"
Shinrha wrote:
Great to see someone giving the mf a try. About delves it becomes important that you have at least single mod watchers and also go for shield corruption (6-8%) phys taken as ele. Those can be more or less hard to get.

If you have keep the phys as ele shield corruption then you can't get a +2 gems and you have to use unset rings or loose another % of max res right ?
That means you probably pass on two ventors and reduce your IIQ byaround 1/3rd. Is it still worth it ?

I didnt made it clear enough sry. I didnt meant the mf version besides with the first sentense.
"
Shinrha wrote:
I didnt made it clear enough sry. I didnt meant the mf version besides with the first sentense.

My bad it makes total sense, thanks !
Two yellow elders deathless, but my damage is low-ish and I haven't been able to keep Shaper alive (even with frost walls). Not sure where to get additional damage or if I just need to be better about managing Vaal RF.

Char is WhatsThisBurningFeeling

Edit: of course 6L SR, but other than that haha
Last edited by Jenterrobahne on Sep 17, 2018, 5:00:55 AM
Started playing this, really got back my interest in rf since I haven't played it in a while.

Currently I am at 99% phys taken as elemental and am curious about pantheon choices once I get 100%. Arakalii doesn't seem useful since I don't see how cwdt will ever proc.

EDIT: I see people are talking some about the MF version.. which I have kinda done. An option to hit lv 23 auras is a boot corrupt for +2 aura gems.
Last edited by Nyarlathotepian on Sep 19, 2018, 12:35:30 AM
I'd still run Arakaali at 100% just because it will reduce the damage physical degens do to you. None of the other majors will have any effect on you at that point.
"
Two yellow elders deathless, but my damage is low-ish and I haven't been able to keep Shaper alive (even with frost walls). Not sure where to get additional damage or if I just need to be better about managing Vaal RF.

Char is WhatsThisBurningFeeling

Edit: of course 6L SR, but other than that haha

Use frostwall with inc duration and bloodmagic and then there shouldnt be a problem if you place your walls well. Like you can do the whole phase without dealing damage and just blocking projectiles with frostwall.

On a different point after checking your gear: You probably have trouble keeping your flasks over longer periods... You want 18-20% reduced flask charges used on a belt. It is by FAR the most important mod on belts for bosses.
Sounds like I just need to practice frostwall then. Thanks for taking the time to look!

I really like the build, mapping is so smooth.
"
Sounds like I just need to practice frostwall then. Thanks for taking the time to look!

I really like the build, mapping is so smooth.

Place the wall close to shaper so that i blocks the widest possible area. Levels (makes it longer) and quality on Frostwall help too.
First of all thanks for the detailed guide. But i have a problem with divination distillate flask. I took mom node but when i press this flask and ruby flask at the same time, i suppose my mana went full(which is 7) in a second, and after that i lose the max res buff. Am i doing something wrong or i need to increase the mana pool i have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info