Skill Revamps - Part 4

This is potentially the best or worst thing that could be done.

Can we get Vaal side areas in maps? At least white maps? That would be a nice addition overall, and it would still give us the objectives of leveling and somewhat desirable loot drops that we can at least use to some capacity (in terms of rares and their stat rolls).

I feel like lacking that makes this skill revamp a bit lackluster in certain aspects.
So you oubled Double strike?
wow
Vaal Rf remade to be useful pl0x? Because i LOVE pure RF builds. They are deliciously fun.
That is awesome !

Not much else to say please continue the good works I can't wait to be able to try new vaal skill !
double the hype!
I Love that you guys are revamping vaal skills but i would like to see synergys between vaal skills and their normal counterparts. Like reave, for example with the new idea for lightning strike it amplifies all damage from lightning strike while it is atached to the creature. or vaal double strike the clones do not auto attack but use double strike when you use the normal double strike but only do damage based off vaal double strike damage.
Hi, bex

Self-found player here

-Can we have a quest reward that give some Vaal Skills, not all, but a begining like threshold jewel ? I'm sure you can do Something with LORE and vaal skill quest
-Can you do something for lab trial in map ? its a pain, when I say pain, I say PAIN to have all lab trial within 3 month league, I have one friend, playing like 1H/2H per day and still have uber lab locked, this will do twice now...

Vaal Skill is not expensive in standard league
Trial are free in standard league

I mean, this is very important for character progression, why having fence holding us to not profite all the game can offer

You can imagine so many way, like
Tier 1 map = crippling
Tier 2 map = piercing
etc...
Or when you enter in lab trial, you can just choose... after 6 trial found in map you can do uber lab, you are level 75 easy

just one thing :
RNG + ITEM = cool
RNG + CHARACTER PROGRESSION = not cool

Bestiary league is really amazing for us SSF player

Thanks
Last edited by Warmyz23 on May 1, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
Great, for the first time, I actually feel tempted to use vaal skills instead of just going RIP every time I fail a corruption on a skill that could vaal. Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste, and Vaal Discipline are going to be interesting.
you butchered VLS

Vaal Lightning Strike currently provides complementary single target to a spread clearing ability. Lightning strike with the proposed Vaal changes adding VLS as an aside to the regular skill would have enabled it to have clear as well as boss/elite killing ability within one link. It doesn't need this change at all, combination of the abilities would be perfect and build enabling, you should reconsider this. you made it do more bolts over a tiny aoe, it's entirely redundant and serves no purpose unless this little thing kills bosses like current VLS when I drop it next to them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info