Skill Revamps - Part 4

"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
There is no longer a limit on the number of Doubles you can have active at once.
Holy fucking YES!

Yes what?

Vaal Skills now prevent gaining Vaal souls for a short duration when used. This change was made so that we no longer need to balance Vaal skills around their ability to generate their soul cost back again when killing many enemies. Because of this change, we can increase the power and reduce the soul cost of many Vaal skills.

Vaal Souls are now stored per skill, rather than per gem. This is to prevent you having multiple copies of the same Vaal skill gem and switching the gems out mid-fight.

So why are you happy?

holy shit
"
Vaal Skill Gems now grant the regular and the Vaal version of the skill
rip normal gems!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Most of the player dont understand what they see or dont read it.... Its a big nerf for the most vaal skills.

These chages only perfect for reave users.
WANT TO BUY:

Vaal Tornado Shot
Vaal Lightning Arrow
Vaal Ice Shot
Nice changes :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Vaal Double Strike
We've doubled the number of Doubles spawned by Vaal Double Strike, doubled the Duration, and doubled the number of uses that can be stored. The Doubles' base movement speed has been almost doubled and further increases as the skill levels, growing to 100% more Double movement speed. There is no longer a limit on the number of Doubles you can have active at once.

EleGiggles
i heard you liked double, so i doubled your double so that you can double while you double...
okay that was a bad meme
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I'm going to brutally honest and take this with a grain of salt because i honestly have not even considered using most non buff vaal skills for anything.

This patch fixes the problems that were plaguing the game 2 leagues ago its a bit late now that everyone has moved on to windripper MF...

Most vaal skills main skill is severely outdated. Vaal Groundslam the greatest thing ever but would you mainlink a 6link groundslam and use normal ground slam? Most likely not. Same case for most of the attacks.

Now for spells there is absolutely no good reason to use vaal spell in your main link if you have a 21 gem of that spell.

Skills like stormcall that you would possibly want less duration on you want increased duration for the vaal skill counterpart.

The only thing this update does is gives everyone who runs discipline a free vaal discipline and same for other auras.

IGN WitchesOPnow
"
II_SepH_II wrote:
"
Vaal Skill Gems now grant the regular and the Vaal version of the skill.

yes please and thank you

But if I have a vaal summon skeleton gem 20 20% (which grants summon skeleton 20 20%), and a summon skeleton gem 21 20%, how will I be able to know what skill is the lvl 21 summon skeleton skill ?

Also, will vaal summon skeleton still be capped at 45 skeletons on second use? I know there will be a cooldown now, but if we have enough duration?
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Last edited by Necronus2828 on May 2, 2018, 5:38:32 AM
Looks like we are about to make a leap from nobody wants vaal skills (auras excluded) to everybody wants vaal version of their skill.

Sounds good though, I am only worried that those skills which have vaal versions are gonna be the new meta compared to those which miss it. Can imagine how you can now use vaal version to clear packs and normal version for bosses. Why the heck not though, certainly more interesting than pressing the same button for both, monsters and boss.

P.S. can't wait for that epic vaal righteous fire :D
Sound really cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info