May Flashback Event!

"
Iamod wrote:
So it's basically auto-legacy, AND we don't even have a chance to get the items within the existing league mechanics? WTF? Who's the idiot that planned this one? Here's some extra challenges with no rewards Exile! ENJOY! ...
i know right,im just going to get to 35 for the box i guess thats all,whats point of risk if theres no reward
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Rlly? That event looks like piece of shit to me, drop is already nerfed to the root, without some fun this is dead game, atm in league I feel like garbage man, collect all shit and vendor then gamble with HIGH trash RNG system on gear (jewelers, fussings, chaoses, etc.) and wonder on spent hours for nothing.

That all pool rewards I never saw, in any event even I got all preconditions so with that shit RNG I wont even bother and Innocence Box ... pfff

That Innocence Items from Box are rlly bad designed, at last "Innocence Herald Effect" ... lol what was that ... even blind will have more touch in design. If it is designed with your RNG script then I understood why it look so bad.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 23, 2018, 9:05:00 AM
Awesome!
Same races as Mayhem and Turmoil
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2023527
but.

In the last league there were no races.
In this race instead 2 boxes and 2 events, we have only 1, and instead 10 day per race, we have 25 days, so ppl w/o real life can exp 100500 characters and give more chances for prizes.

GGG did this in order to ppl play more time in game and don't get many awards. Same as spawn Elder on T15.
Last edited by Nikoltait on Apr 23, 2018, 9:24:32 AM
sweet
This should bring some people back.
At first I was exited, but after reading that

"
The prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event

My enthusiasm quickly diminished. Why would people then play hc/ssf/ssfhc if they dont aim to be at top and just want some prizes? People will just mindlessly make tons of lvl 85-95 chars on softcore/standart to get a better chance to obtain something good.

Why not make separate pools, even if they will be lesser? At least all the versions will be alive, not just sc/standart
"
At first I was exited, but after reading that

"
The prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event

My enthusiasm quickly diminished. Why would people then play hc/ssf/ssfhc if they dont aim to be at top and just want some prizes? People will just mindlessly make tons of lvl 85-95 chars on softcore/standart to get a better chance to obtain something good.

Why not make separate pools, even if they will be lesser? At least all the versions will be alive, not just sc/standart

I felt the exact same way as you. I was looking forward to trying SF or Hardcore, but why put myself in the position to invest 2-3x the time with 0 reward?

"
Hamnon wrote:

I was looking forward to trying SF or Hardcore, but why put myself in the position to invest 2-3x the time with 0 reward?

Yeah, i wanted to play ssfhc, but now it goes to hell. I guess Ill make 5-6 lvl 95 chars with the one build and go play something else. There is no point in grinding maps more thant that because "YOU CANT GET LEAGUE SPECIFIC ITEMS".

Overall the decision to disable league-specific unique drops seems strange imo. I mean they will have little to none effect on standart economy, guys with 45 mirrors will still be guys with 45 mirrors, rmt will be rmt, and poor wil be poor :/
This sounds fun, so excited!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info