May Flashback Event!

Hype!
LEGIT QUESTION -- DID YOU FIX THE LEAGUE MECH???

LAST Time you went with an event like this, i belive it was Tempest, where you had shit alternate every hour, maps that you went out off at 11:59 only to try and re-enter it at 12:01 would instantly crash and eat all remaining portals.

Is that shit fixed, or do we have to keep an eye out on the clock this time aswell?

@ChrisHemsworth @Catwomman @GGGGGGG ???
zzZzzzZzzZz
Not gonna play it. But have fun You all!
I wish this was an actual league, not just a 1 month flashback event. :o
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
So it's basically auto-legacy, AND we don't even have a chance to get the items within the existing league mechanics? WTF? Who's the idiot that planned this one? Here's some extra challenges with no rewards Exile! ENJOY! ...
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Maaaan! It took ages and I payed out my arse to get those 10 perandus coffers / harbingers challenge... only for this race to practically give them away?

*sigh*
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Mega hype!

thx GGG
Wow this looks like a lot of fun! I missed out on a lot of these leagues too so it will be interesting to experience it. xD Multiple mods in a single zone is going to be crazy!
Achievement hunter!
it's time for MF to the max
FIX SG SERVER
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.
what what WHAT WHAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,Well not much point of to this for me apart from getting to 35 for the free box Risk reward but no reward
Last edited by Teyphon on Apr 23, 2018, 8:58:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info