May Flashback Event!

"
gubaguy wrote:
Flashback league featuring a ton of leagues... Cant get league specific drops. What a wonderful waste of everyoens time GGG. Might as well just give us our free boxes and give the 'totaly random drawwing' items, and the 'totaly fair and balanced, and not at all bullshit because not everyone can start at the same time, and also there WILL be a queue, but not for the top 1% of players and streamers, race based items' To the top 1% of players that you allow into the game before everyone else and spare us all a month.

>highest char level 92 standard
xleaf is my hero
Are the reward pools shared between PC and Xbox as well? The wording is a bit ambiguous since it says will be shared across all versions but I don't know if that relates to the different leagues or across platforms.
i never did an event i hope its not better if you know the best league starters ...
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Congrats, better than Bestiary league.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
gubaguy wrote:
Flashback league featuring a ton of leagues... Cant get league specific drops. What a wonderful waste of everyoens time GGG. Might as well just give us our free boxes and give the 'totaly random drawwing' items, and the 'totaly fair and balanced, and not at all bullshit because not everyone can start at the same time, and also there WILL be a queue, but not for the top 1% of players and streamers, race based items' To the top 1% of players that you allow into the game before everyone else and spare us all a month.

Waste of time? Excuse me? This race sounds super fun and challenging for me. Are you sure that you are enough experienced to say this things? You got a 92 level softcore charecter only ;c
Damn !
... poe.trade should add a feature showing us which leagues players are currently in because this event will create a huge problem for honest traders since lots of ppl already hardly bother answering trade requests.
If an even larger portion of the community is partaking in a different even this will makes trading totally impossible :-(

Could someone give a shout to the devs of poe.trade to pass this idea along please !
"
Indertek wrote:
i never did an event i hope its not better if you know the best league starters ...
Try it out for sure! It will be a lot of fun!
"
Dralovak wrote:
Damn !
... poe.trade should add a feature showing us which leagues players are currently in because this event will create a huge problem for honest traders since lots of ppl already hardly bother answering trade requests.
If an even larger portion of the community is partaking in a different even this will makes trading totally impossible :-(

Could someone give a shout to the devs of poe.trade to pass this idea along please !

You can just switch all your tabs to unpublic mode and it will not allow to display all your old-league items on poe trade
Why its always must be frightday :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
If i understand well, you can run Breach or Abyss (or Perandus to a lesser extent) in loop all day ? (just find an area with the one you want, loop for one hour, then repeat) ?
If it is, i am definitely in !

For an SSF player, it's a priceless opportunity to get splinters (to finally get blessings) and more stygian belt/jewels.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Apr 23, 2018, 7:08:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info