May Flashback Event!

Why do these events always use mods you already have in core ? Yes, they were popular, or they wouldn't have been in core i suppose, but i'd love to see one bring back the mods you just have no way to play anymore. Give me something where i can interact with talisman again, with rampage, onslaught. To me, literally the only interesting things about this event are perandus and habinger (since i never played that one), the rest just seems like standard on steroïds, which isn't necessarily a bad thing of course.
But i just miss the others, i guess i'm too old to still be hating on unpopular mods of the past and i'm not "one of the cool kids" anymore.
Personally, could it perhaps be considered to throw people like me a bone too and just get rid of the zana rotation in standard and give her a fixed list of all past leagues ? With every new league, it gets less and less likely to see everyone's favorites return, not to mention those we never get. It's not as if it would make that much of a difference to the economy, since the rotation ones are always chosen from a very small pool of popular ones anyway, to they're there like 80% of the time, besides, we do still pay for them. And why would you care if some old cheeseball like me wants to spend his chaos running talisman for a change ?

On another note, is there any reasoning as to why you're disabling league specific uniques to drop ? I'm guessing because it's a non-void event and there's an abnormal loot potential with having so much extra extra mods enabled on each instance ? Can you confirm ?
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
much needed !
Would this event take place on xbox as well? I was never able to play on pc and past leagues have me curious
Is there no way to fix the instance snapshotting? Really takes a lot from the racing....
Last edited by Budacek on Apr 23, 2018, 4:21:57 AM
Will there be different ladders on PC and Xbox? And whether there will be common prizes between PC and Xbox or they will be separate for each ladder?
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Just when I though GGG were on a roll to redemption and then this. Seriously, what a dumbass move. Would you really break standard, or the race by enabling all league uniques? Let's face it, the same elite level guys are in the running for the Demigod's no matter what drops come along, so how about a little fun and incentive for the other 99.99% of people that won't otherwise win something?

So I guess I'll be playing to lvl 35, grab my free loot box because I still can't buy them with no alternative to Xsolla and then I can log out and go play something that is fun instead.

I was contemplating this recently when playing Far Cry 5. There's the RNG opportunity to find a cool new weapon, some areas you can deterministicly farm for other items, and eventually you can unlock everything in the game. And it feels rewarding.

I'm not angry at you GGG, just more and more disappointed.
There is more chance playing SSF instead of SC to receive a MTX item?
was waiting that so much
but now, when u annoucned that bestiary mod will be enabled there i'm not even sure will i play it
this beasts so much annoys and tilts me, i was hoping to play last time normal poe before drop it, since beasts will be added in core game
well, seems like i can't even play flashback, thanks

could you atleast nerf hp of red beasts? its not even ok to concept of the race when mobs on map has more hp (survivability) than the map boss, it annoys so much
Last edited by _vnz on Apr 23, 2018, 4:49:07 AM
SUPER ULTRA HYPE 【•】 _【•】
GGG! Could you remove the "visual effects" from the Pokémon? Outbreaks, rockets, poison ... The whole screen is covered with extra "garbage", which spoils the impression of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info