May Flashback Event!

Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

What the heck? Then what is the point of having these league mods if we couldn't get what belong to these mods?

But anyways, what about the currencies from say Harbringer mod? Will they drop or not?

If the league unique items are not dropping, the fun rate dropped 90%+ for me.

I don't play on international server. I play in other region server currently, but aftering checking this announcement, I just wanted to voice my feedback. Thank you.

We need it everyday :)
Any info about Xbox one prizes? Will we split with PC players? Or we get 40 demis on PC and 40 on Xbox?
Will I have to create a new character for the needs of this event?
When I saw the abyss desperation I think that hell is always today.....
"
datalight0 wrote:
We need it everyday :)

it's useless for you even it is here everyday, since the drop for league specific uniques are disabled.

what a useless event i would say.
On mobile and I cannot see the list of MTX prizes by level category that are said to be "listed below". What were they for each level range?
Very excited for this. Huge thanks and congrats to GGG.

If you're going for the win or top 30, it's definitely better doing SSF, way more chance against less competition and more even playing field (money-making/trading experience advantages negated completely), although game knowledge will be tested much more.

I am not sure whether to go SCSSF or SC! What are you guys doing?
"
On mobile and I cannot see the list of MTX prizes by level category that are said to be "listed below". What were they for each level range?

Reach level:

35 - mystery box

45 - one of 4 footprint mtx draw

55 - one of 5 helmet mtx draw

65 - one of 4 portal mtx draw

75 - one of 3 cloak mtx draw

85 - one of 3 wings mtx draw

95 - one of 3 armour packs mtx draw
"
myths wrote:
Will I have to create a new character for the needs of this event?

Yes. You have to create a character after the event started.
Will there be different ladders on PC and Xbox? And whether there will be common prizes between PC and Xbox or they will be separate for each ladder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info