May Flashback Event!

I'd prefer voided event but with league specific uniques being able to drop. Still will be great event. Thanks!
Will we be able to complete our league challenges in this league?
pls give us a race again :(

competing for a spot in an MTX lottery does not give a strong incentive to push for a ladder spot. It also doesn't provide feedback about your progress in the game (this is easily achieved by awarding points for reaching certain thresholds).

I'm pretty tired of the flashback events. a race with race-mods (maybe even new ones) is sorely missed for a long time now.

thx for the opportunity to play something that isn't bestiary, thou.
"
FinYuna wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can't complete challenges from past leagues but you can continue to work on your Bestiary challenges.

So, players who already spent a lot of currency into Zana's Perandus and Harbinger mods to complete challenge just was fucked up?

It was supposed to do on Bestiary and this is chance to do those for free.

This is the problem. In Bestiary players can get acess to Perandus or Harbinger only via Zana's mods. Every time you run a mod - it cost some chaoses. And you must to spend a lot just to get enought coffers or horizon orbs to make beachhead map. Even if you want just buy this in global trade - you must spend around 80c just for coffers record.

And now you can get this for free?

For my personal opinion this is a big dick that was put in our faces.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Ok, i won't play this event.
Apologies if I've missed it, but any news on the xbox dates for this?
What reason would there be for the question "Can you disable the Templar Laboratory" ?

"
ZachOK wrote:
What reason would there be for the question "Can you disable the Templar Laboratory" ?

Short before the end of an good hourly set of leagues you can open a bunch of lab instances and open a bunch more maps with the good set of leagues.
thx ggg for flashback weekend , love you

I don't know why all the hate for bestiary league. my personal oppinion is that it was a great league. its perfect for solo self found and since i dont enjoy trading i find it really cool.

IT WAS MADE FOR SOLO SELF FOUND
"
Eloids wrote:
Do we have some details about the leagues? Most are clear, but:
- Nemesis means rare monster have nemesis mod, nothing else? no 25% or 50% more rare mobs?
- Bloodlines same ?
- Perandus means one treasure and 25% Cadiro spawn?

However at some leagues you had a chance for more than one thing. For example at Breach league you had a chance to get two breaches in one area/map.
Same goes for Perandus chests, or Abyss.

Some details about this?

BUMP. Can someone get back to us on this? Best example is Cadiro - Zana's device probabilities and amounts, or actual Perandus league-like areas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info