May Flashback Event!

I would've like if they did rewards per class.
again start from zero ??
Finally, a league I can enjoy.
"
rrrrath wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:
Flashback league featuring a ton of leagues... Cant get league specific drops. What a wonderful waste of everyoens time GGG. Might as well just give us our free boxes and give the 'totaly random drawwing' items, and the 'totaly fair and balanced, and not at all bullshit because not everyone can start at the same time, and also there WILL be a queue, but not for the top 1% of players and streamers, race based items' To the top 1% of players that you allow into the game before everyone else and spare us all a month.

>highest char level 92 standard

>said a person with 19 challenges completed in Bestiary League... what are we measuring? his opinion or his level?
"
rrrrath wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:
Flashback league featuring a ton of leagues... Cant get league specific drops. What a wonderful waste of everyoens time GGG. Might as well just give us our free boxes and give the 'totaly random drawwing' items, and the 'totaly fair and balanced, and not at all bullshit because not everyone can start at the same time, and also there WILL be a queue, but not for the top 1% of players and streamers, race based items' To the top 1% of players that you allow into the game before everyone else and spare us all a month.

>highest char level 92 standard

"
Shadowsama1 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Waste of time? Excuse me? This race sounds super fun and challenging for me. Are you sure that you are enough experienced to say this things? You got a 92 level softcore charecter only ;c

I love it when people check my profile for characters and act like THATS what matters, i dont have any level 100 toons because it takes toolong to level after 90 due to the choice of running safe low level maps and getting almost no xp, or running high level maps and getting one shotted every other map losing all the xp i gain, and i just dont have the time to be grinding 15 hours a day to get top tier gear, AND i jsut have shitty RNG, ive run 600+ shaper chambers maps, and not one single doctor card. So screw you both.
As I've only ever played in short races I was wondering how trading works for an event that runs this long. Is this something that will show up on poe.trade or will it mostly be trade through chat driven?
"
Damoochie wrote:
Maaaan! It took ages and I payed out my arse to get those 10 perandus coffers / harbingers challenge... only for this race to practically give them away?

*sigh*

The flashback event counts towards the Bestiary challenges? That is great news.
if my char dies in this league , my char will be send to standard?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Bestiary sucks. Are you trying to turn ppl away from flash back??? Well thats a good way to do it

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Number 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info