[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Lioneye's Fall converts the minor nodes in radius to bow.

Quite an expensive jewel on the league currently.
Ah so the radius of the jewel does cover the nodes. Was wondering, Thanks!
Would you be using the same links with CA as you were with Tshot, since you're just going for the little explosion damage instead of the cloud?
"
Would you be using the same links with CA as you were with Tshot, since you're just going for the little explosion damage instead of the cloud?

yeah, besides the change to CA it'd be the same links. Pretty much everything about the build spec would be the same, with just a couple exceptions:

-No Tshot helm enchant

-Possibly using ice golem again (i did in bestiary, dropped it in incursion cuz it drew aggro immediately upon entering incursions which put me in danger. Should be safe again in delve). Since I wouldn't have a Tshot enchant, the Ice Golem buff effect enchant would then be a good pickup, as it'd effectively give 45% global accuracy and crit chance.

-Possibly picking up a source of pierce, even if just +1 pierce. Maybe from the quest reward jewel. CA would do alright for clearing stronger packs with just a little pierce, and aside from that it'd give you the potential for one extra hit on bosses by targeting through/behind them. Could replace faster attacks with pierce support for only a slight dps loss, but I wouldn't wanna lose the extra kiting ability the attack speed gives, so probably not.
That or the pierce nodes if you can grab another 3 points from somewhere. Speaking of pierce, how come you don't use any Ice Shot threshold jewels?
"
That or the pierce nodes if you can grab another 3 points from somewhere. Speaking of pierce, how come you don't use any Ice Shot threshold jewels?

I have thought about it, and it's one of the budget options if you don't have a 6L for that setup, but all in all I felt it unnecessary in a completed setup to invest in something solely for Ice Shot... it's usually my opinion that for clearing skills there is such a thing as 'enough', while single-target can always benefit from improvement. I believe Ice Shot's clear is good enough already, it clears just fine in all content with the links I used, and any alternative supports I'd use instead of Pierce only offer marginally more dps. I'd rather just use that jewel socket getting a little more life and damage that'd apply to all my skills, and stick with getting pierce from the support gem if ice shot's the only skill that needs it.
Last edited by Shppy on Sep 8, 2018, 9:50:58 PM
I have finally managed to get all these items, including +2 TS helmet.

I am at maps right now and it is pretty damn fun to play with this build, the explosions looks awesome! :D

bosses dies really fast ( i am at low tier maps atm, but pretty sure higher maps will be easy too)

really excited to hit level 80 to equip the ring for huge dmg boost.

Iam using ur build atm got it to level 73 . What I noticed is when I swap tornado shot with frenzy (using frenzy as main dps for single target , frenzy does double the dmg) if my dps with TS is 7k my dps with frenzy is 14k dps which is crazy .

Tried that out since I was getting annoyed with boss fights taking 10-15 mins, now boss fights barely take 3-5 minutes. Frenzy is definitely better if its used with culling strike (20 quality)
"
Phasezero wrote:
Iam using ur build atm got it to level 73 . What I noticed is when I swap tornado shot with frenzy (using frenzy as main dps for single target , frenzy does double the dmg) if my dps with TS is 7k my dps with frenzy is 14k dps which is crazy .

Tried that out since I was getting annoyed with boss fights taking 10-15 mins, now boss fights barely take 3-5 minutes. Frenzy is definitely better if its used with culling strike (20 quality)

It's really not, frenzy is significantly worse than tshot (and a lot of other skills) for single target in this (and most any) setup. Don't trust tooltip dps, it quite often doesn't give the full story, and Tshot is a prime example. Tshot with 5 arrows hits (without the enchant) hits about 3 times per attack, meaning your dps is usually about triple what the tooltip shows.

I'm not sure what your setup is (i can't view your character), but if you're following this guide tshot is by a wide margin better than frenzy.
Hey Shppy, I re-spec'd to this build and made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcir2H_Y6c

Truth be told, I don't think it will go far in Delves (250-300 range max, too low life to survive hits) but I can see it clearing all content if you're mechanically sound.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 13, 2018, 8:58:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info