[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Caustic Arrow's damage effectiveness was lowered to 64.4% at level 20. Probably not worth using anymore.
"
kroovin wrote:
Caustic Arrow's damage effectiveness was lowered to 64.4% at level 20. Probably not worth using anymore.

Still roughly matches Tshot without the enchant if I namelock target an enemy, tops it by about 20% if i use pierce and target behind the enemy.
"
Shppy wrote:
if i use pierce and target behind the enemy.

I didn't consider that at all. Hopefully it's easy to pull off. Do you think point blank is ideal for this new caustic arrow? It's probably easiest to overlap all of the aoes at close range.
"
kroovin wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:
if i use pierce and target behind the enemy.

I didn't consider that at all. Hopefully it's easy to pull off. Do you think point blank is ideal for this new caustic arrow? It's probably easiest to overlap all of the aoes at close range.

meh, should be easier, but still shouldn't be too hard at a distance. I'd rather take advantage of Far Shot and not deal with the risk of point blank.
How do manage mana? I dont see any mana leech or flask or jewellery? I might be blind!

Edit: I see it! Claw node... all G!
Last edited by spz420 on Sep 6, 2018, 4:50:45 AM
Sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you deal with reflect?

And Atziri's reflective clone... I'm thinking that's not easy, with this much AOE...
"
spz420 wrote:
How do manage mana? I dont see any mana leech or flask or jewellery? I might be blind!

Edit: I see it! Claw node... all G!

Yeah, there's that claw node, plus Voidfletcher itself gives some 30-40 mana gain on kill... it's not really necessary, but it can help.

Also worth noting that even if you're out of mana for your tshot/iceshot, voidshot will still trigger off the default attacks you fire instead. Handy little QoL to have just in case you wind up running out of mana, the voidshot will still proc and you can leech back off that.

"
MorgueFLB wrote:
Sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you deal with reflect?

And Atziri's reflective clone... I'm thinking that's not easy, with this much AOE...

On maps I just reroll ele reflect. Phys reflect is only dangerous with my Tshot, so I do run most phys reflect maps and just use iceshot on the boss instead. The exception there is t16 guardian maps, the bosses would be too annoying to use that against and take too long, so i just reroll phys reflect on guardian maps.

For Atziri I usually don't have a problem with her reflect, I just make sure to attack the clone opposite the mirror one, and I only use Ice Shot (a stray secondary arrow from tshot would be dangerous). And make sure to attack from an angle where it can't pierce through to the mirror.

Now, if using reworked Caustic Arrow instead of Tshot, some of that changes. For one, phys reflect would no longer be an issue on anything, as Caustic would fully convert (40% from winter spirit like with Tshot, but then CA has its own 60% to chaos). Void Shot still has 10% unconverted, but it's hardly noticeable vs phys reflect. And for Atziri you wouldn't have to use Ice Shot to avoid having Tshot's secondary arrows hitting the mirror, CA would be well controlled with no real risk of hitting the mirror so you wouldn't have to downgrade to using your clearing dps skill vs her.
Last edited by Shppy on Sep 7, 2018, 4:18:17 AM
Sorry noob question, fairly new to the game. Is the 5 points into the claw tree to get to soul raker? Is it just for life leech and the mana leech?
"
axodus27 wrote:
Sorry noob question, fairly new to the game. Is the 5 points into the claw tree to get to soul raker? Is it just for life leech and the mana leech?

it's also for the crit chance and crit mult, I use Lioneye's Fall in the jewel socket just below to convert those minor nodes into working with bows.
why are u using claw nodes if the build is using a bow :/ ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info