[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Last edited by M4ke1ch on Feb 13, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
Incredible build and I would love to know more how you start off in a league with this type of build. I switched over from trying a couple of builds that just didn't feel right for the investment I had placed into them. Not the case with this one! I slice through T15 like brie.

Also, why do you keep frost bomb low level?
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
"
Chrysus wrote:
Incredible build and I would love to know more how you start off in a league with this type of build. I switched over from trying a couple of builds that just didn't feel right for the investment I had placed into them. Not the case with this one! I slice through T15 like brie.

Also, why do you keep frost bomb low level?

i usually don't start a league with it, it's usually something i do after gathering up a few ex to buy general budget setup.

I keep frostbomb low because:

1) I don't have the intelligence to level it up much

2) I'd rather keep the cost low

3) It just gains damage per level, which i don't really care about... i don't have much scaling for it anyway. The -res and -regen are the same at all levels, and that's the important part of it.
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
I apologize if I may have missed something along the way, but would someone be able to explain why there are points allocated for +claw damage if we're using bows for this build? seems like an awful lot of points that could possibly be used somewhere else?

Using Lioneye's Fall Unique Jewel on the Jewel node just below that claw cluster makes most of those Claw nodes Bow nodes instead + the added Leech makes it a no-brainer for most Bow Builds.
Last edited by CrypterPOE on Feb 14, 2019, 4:47:48 PM
Yep, i see that. thanks for the clarification

would also like someone to look at my gear. thankfully i have a decent amount of ex/chaos from other toons so i can buy a few solid things to jump the build up but I know I have a ways to go still (lvl 71)

and i have these sitting in my bags, hyrris is a nice dps increase over current chest (but when i swap to the neck i lose alot of stats and cant use head/hands/feet)

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Feb 16, 2019, 6:11:43 PM
update to the previous post...got some new gear (still can't use pandemonious)

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Feb 17, 2019, 6:52:35 PM
what are your thoughts on these boots? had them drop earlier today

Should we not consider more physical rolls? It has the potential to scale higher for our TS shot.

I'm also not convinced by the flasks that you're using. I thought using two health flasks is often frowned upon.

Also, I just checked your character and seems your placement of Omen of the Winds doesn't trigger the 40 dexterity requirement.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Last edited by Chrysus on Feb 21, 2019, 7:16:47 AM
Fantastic looking build. I've been playing a similar one the last half of the league and love it.

A question to add on to one asked above about league starting: What ranged builds do you like to start with? I'm looking for new ideas because I'm bored with the normal league starters.

Thanks for the great guide, I'll be following!
"
Chrysus wrote:
Should we not consider more physical rolls? It has the potential to scale higher for our TS shot.

I'm also not convinced by the flasks that you're using. I thought using two health flasks is often frowned upon.

Also, I just checked your character and seems your placement of Omen of the Winds doesn't trigger the 40 dexterity requirement.

physical rolls aren't nearly as good as cold rolls typically, it's not close to flat cold's potential... for example a t1 physical damage roll on a ring is only 12 ave damage, a t1 cold roll on a ring is 31. Even with all the phys converted and with hatred's phys as extra cold, it doesn't come close. This build isn't about physical conversion, it's a flat cold build that happens to convert some incidental phys.

As for flasks, frankly i don't care what's frowned upon. Use what you wanna use, I prefer one instant flask and one sustained flask. Other flasks don't make enough of a difference for me to care vs having some extra recovery capacity.

And finally, Omen where I've got it works just fine, the dex doesn't have to be allocated, just present. It'll work in the duelist, shadow, or ranger jewel sockets.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 22, 2019, 10:03:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info