[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Can anyone help what to do next Im at 550k barrage dps still nowhere near the 1mil....
My guess it will be better with done gems but still. thanks to anyone who will look on this.

Your gear looks gg mate, I'm sure with some stuff turned on in POB your barrage dps will be 1-2 million, gotta figure in charges, chill, intimidate, shock, distance to target etc.
"
Luqqe wrote:
I have it attached to CWDT it does not exceed limits still does not work. Shhpy have not attached it do CWDT either.

it needs to exceed the cwdt limit in order to be manually cast, so you'll have to level frost bomb a bit so that it can't be supported by cwdt.

"
SChieco wrote:
Guys a +3 bow wouldn't be better to use instead of death's opus?

nah, this build doesn't scale much on gem levels, there's no reason to use a +3 bow. +3 stuff is for skills that mostly gain damage through gem levels, like elemental hit, toxic rain, and caustic arrow.

"
tomasmagda wrote:
Can anyone help what to do next Im at 550k barrage dps still nowhere near the 1mil....
My guess it will be better with done gems but still. thanks to anyone who will look on this.

well, it's hard for me to say cuz this appears to be the EE knockoff version rather than my version of the build, but the main thing I think you need is a flat crit chest or a source of power charges, your crit probably isn't exactly great atm (especially voidshot's crit since it isn't helped by those inc crit strikes supports). Other than that I can't offer much insight as to what kinda dps to expect, I genuinely don't know when it comes to arborix or barrage.

Regardless, i'm not much of one for worshipping dps numbers anyway, be it tooltip or PoB; in my opinion more of what matters is if it feels like good enough dps - are you clearing well enough and are bosses going down comfortably enough
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 3, 2019, 9:36:19 PM
is the only source of mana sustain the flask? or am i not seeing somethin
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
is the only source of mana sustain the flask? or am i not seeing somethin

i'm wondering where you got mana sustain from a flask...

the claw wheel gives life and mana leech on the notable (and with lioneye's fall socketed below it you get the crit chance/mult on the way).

Also, voidfletcher gives mana gain on kill (and can trigger even if you fire a default attack, meaning insufficient mana attacks will still trigger voidshot). Overall the build is quite comfortable when it comes to mana.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 3, 2019, 10:55:29 PM
im looking to do that build but i was wondering what would be the BiS watcher's eye jewel?
Last edited by BufferFull on Feb 5, 2019, 7:39:32 PM
Thoughts on scion dead eye/slayer for this build?
"
Lyngwo wrote:
Thoughts on scion dead eye/slayer for this build?

deadeye/slayer would be a good choice too. Obviously there's the upside of slayer leech, as well as some extra crit near the scion start and (on a high budget) the use of unnatural instinct. The downsides would be no farshot and tailwind, both outstanding dps amplifiers, as well as little aoe, making the voidshot explosions smaller and less likely to overlap from a distance. However, you could go pointblank instead to make up for farshot as well as the overlap issue, if you wanted to. Might impact clearing negatively, but there's enough dps here than it'd probably be fine.

"
BufferFull wrote:
im looking to do that build but i was wondering what would be the BiS watcher's eye jewel?

For my exact setup the best two affixes on watcher's are generally flat cold and %pen. %Pen winds up being around 9.5% more shaper dps for tshot and around 12.5% more for voidshot and iceshot, while flat cold is around 10% more for tshot and iceshot and 15% more for voidshot. %Inc cold damage by comparison is a little over 8% more dps, and flat crit is around 12% more without a diamond flask active but only about 8.3% more with (and the latter is the more relevant case).

That being said, there's some wiggle room and customization in the build, and if for example you use Hyrri's Ire instead of a flat crit chest, the flat crit eye becomes a fair bit stronger and the flat cold damage one becomes less significant.
https://streamable.com/sc9mx - my first T16 map (Phoenix) in budget gear (except 6L Death's Opus).
My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Odiumrus/characters/Doumwielle
I apologize if I may have missed something along the way, but would someone be able to explain why there are points allocated for +claw damage if we're using bows for this build? seems like an awful lot of points that could possibly be used somewhere else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info