Skill Usage Statistics

cool!
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
I'm one of the few sorry bastards playing Dominating Blow; not surprising to see it on the bottom.

The skill could be good, or at least not god-awful, if it 1. weren't arbitrarily screwed over so often (non-unique adds that nonetheless cannot be dominated, I am very much looking at you), and 2. there were some viable method for being hybrid minion/self-attack that didn't involve a Shaper Guardian unique (The Scourge).

For quality of life, being able to go back to town without losing your entire army would be really nice. Even nicer would be getting to keep them when switching zones altogether, so you don't have to start every new zone completely alone. But honestly, I think the skill would be workable even without those (and there might be some valid concerns about overlap with Raise Spectre in that case).
VMS buffs possibly????! aoe buffs?!!!
Stop nerfing because of reddit and forum Babyrage . Buff bad skills up to top skills level instead of nerfing top skill into oblivion.You are welcome ...
Discharge is my favorite skill and I make one every league.

I am still surprised that it's THAT low on the list.
*Utility skill usage statistics

For the more interesting stats (like which active skills are the most used for instance, aka 5+ links), Poe.Ninja is doing good.
Last edited by Harest on Apr 10, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Does not at all mean that warchief is the most used attack skill. A) as they mentioned directly in the post, virtually all the gems in the lists were gems used as a utility, NOT the main skill the build is built around. B) As also mentioned in the post, the meta this league is attack based skills, and apparently you are unaware that a large majority of damage based attack builds use ancestral warchief as a utility to give a boost to single target damage, and to also take advantage of the damage buff to the player granted by the warchief. If this were a spell based meta league you would see far fewer builds using warchief.

*sigh*
"
dem0n1231 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
"
dem0n1231 wrote:
Really!? thanks captain obvious!!! that still don't change the fact that it IS! the most used attack skill does it??? god i am tired of people always defending GGG's shitty skill designs.

If you want to be semantic at least be correct its the most used totem skill in the game.

If you want to be a pain in the a.. at least be correct that the totem uses an attack = attack skill no matter if it is a god damn totem. *sigh* people try to turn and twist like ells.
I do think there still needs to be some fundamental alterations to some skills to preserve build diversity.

Ever since it was introduced, there's basically been no reason NOT to use Ancestral Warchief if you're a melee build: it's literally just a free "more" DPS that merely needs the gem slots on another piece of gear; something that anyone who's not LL always has spare.

It should be simple, really; perhaps male AW cause a debuff to the user while it's up, (such as reduced movement + attack speed) so it has to be a conscious decision, even if it's just a matter of WHEN to have it up; e.g, it might be a liability with clearing trash mobs, but viable for tank-and-spank bosses, or possibly even left out just because of the hassle for builds not built around it. (I really like the idea of making it perhaps "borrow" some of your stats; basically make it outright equivalent to splitting yourself in half for a fight)

It's just plain boring because, well... You basically tack it on to EVERY melee build to make it just flat-out better.

"
Restlnpiece wrote:
Stop nerfing because of reddit and forum Babyrage . Buff bad skills up to top skills level instead of nerfing top skill into oblivion.You are welcome ...

Balance can't be fixed with buffs alone. In simple logic:
  • 1 badly over-powered skill = it smothers all others, only 1 skill gets used.
  • 1 badly under-powered skill = people ignore that skill, use the other 100+.

If a skill is seriously over-powered to the point where it's so hard-coded "meta" and mandatory to do well... It's a problem, and NO "giving love to other stuff" will fix it.

To their credit, GGG has actually been pretty damn spot-on in identifying problematic skills/builds and nerfing them. (only issue is often OVER-nerfing, or, in the past, taking too many seasons to apply needed nerfs) There's been very few cases of them nerfing something that shouldn't have been nerfed at all, hence why the complaints are merely that they go TOO far. (e.g, CI+GR+VP was HORRIFICALLY broken pre-3.0, but they utterly annihilated any trace of those prior elements, and they're only NOW starting to recover)

"
Rainbowww wrote:
Discharge is my favorite skill and I make one every league.

I am still surprised that it's THAT low on the list.

When GGG does hard-nerf something below the "meta" range, people abandon it hard, even if it's still viable.

Stuff rarely rises up unless some popular streamer tells all the other players to build it, whether or not it sank from a nerf. So, the moment we see a streamer popularize discharge? Expect it to zoom right back to the top like it was pre-nerf, even if it's not as broken as it was then.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Apr 10, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
i see is interesting .it may agoood idea to play the game and see that can be done but good work friends thy will olwhis be things do be done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info