Skill Usage Statistics

"
torturo wrote:
"
This data is not "enlightening". It's effectively useless.

Indeed.
The data provided shows intense usage of movement/leveling/backup skills (which are a must by default), with no emphasis on certain preferences as the ultimate choice - but build dependent variants of all of the same in terms of functionality.

Breaking news: players actively use several movement skills and versatile leveling skills/supports, initially defined by a narrow choice.

What's the purpose of this thread anyway?

My guess is to nerf the living piss out of movement skills. Because, we all know how "most" players enjoy the challenge of being crippled up from nerfed movement skills.

I can see the BS on the patch notes, Leap slam now has a 5ms cool-down, as it was previously being used in a manner that was not "foreseen or intended".

I for one will completely quit PoE if movement skills get nerfed with cool-downs. Everyone I knew from a year ago is gone already. My guild is a complete ghost town.

I'm sick of it really, sick of the constant gutting of builds, sick of the constant nerfs. God forbid something becomes popular and fun, NERF NERF NERF!
Wait... so you are also revisiting old Vaal skills?

Are we finally going to get the second Vaal expansion SOON? or does this mean the opposite? hmm...
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 13, 2018, 7:10:06 PM
How can RF be near the top when you usually only use it once per instance?

One bladeflurry build would have 100x the skill uses of 50 RF players?

So either the statistics count RF once every 4 seconds or something while its on, or 90% of players in HC leagues are RF and no other builds are even worth mentioning.

Explains why Kaoms Way is multiple exalts now after being a few C in the past.
"
Make Incinerate great again!

Buff Cyclone back!

All 2h Melee builds are crap!

Bow builds have like 3 useful gems!

Spell builds are dead! (Exception VD)

Actually you can’t make many fun builds that can do harder content.

GGG PLEASE MAKE THE GAME FUN AGAIN.

eagor still uses diamond rings.

Nerf Chin sol pls.

All t1 uniques suck and aren’t worth anything anymore :(

I'm agree with most you said but why nerf chinsol ?

I mean it is good like it is , you do more dmg at close, but yeah AT CLOSE range , what do you want ? we need to be literraly in the monster ass to do dmg ?
You want a nerf with all these survivabilty nerf that GGG already do ? "Fun" does not mean to nerf all thing that are already reliable for end game ....
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 14, 2018, 8:02:08 PM
"
griffinzero wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
nevalopo wrote:
Nerf RF.

ATM it's play RF or you are playing with handicap.

? you can clear faster than RF with like 100 different builds like yeah its great for uber-elder with enough investment but if anything I think thats caused by JU-G-G not necessarily RF.

I think RF is good because of two reasons.
First: You need to have a lot of life/es, regen and resistances to use it, so normally you already have a really strong and tanky build. And the more defense you get the stronger the abilty becomes.
Second: RF is a really good buff for spell casters. My main char this league uses flame surge combined with it so I benefit twice from RF. But also any other spell casters get a signifant buff from it.

But still you have the problem that you need to go to the mobs to actually kill them so i think any range attack or spell is still much better and faster then RF, like Draegnarrr posted.

just nerf 7 link elder helm and watcher's eye RF is fine , same for other unpopular broken builds , just nerf shaper elder items not the skill
Last edited by Restlnpiece on Apr 14, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

To be fair most people use it as an attack booster, not as their actual attack so it would get pushed superficially high on the list.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

why is it their fault ??? you can make builds with more dmg and faster clearspeed but people value the utility in bossfights ..... if you find it boring take an other skill luls
1. change movement speed mechanism.

(base movement speed + +×% additional movement speed from boots- body armour penalty) X 1.xx increased movement speed

all the others must be multiplied.
This will slightly adjust broken balance.

flame dash... can you guys just remove this gem?
remove cooldown or remove this gem.

2. abyss jewel must be limited to 4~6
abyss jewel is so broken.

3. unique mobs(especially map bosses) must be immune to savage hit.
4. unique mobs must take % reduced critical damage.
5. unique mobs must take % reduced physical damage.
6. increase overall base melee physical damage.

7.roll back reflect shrines and reflection aura.
game is easy af.
Last edited by Kaliexpearl on Apr 15, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
"
I think RF is good because of two reasons.
First: You need to have a lot of life/es, regen and resistances to use it, so normally you already have a really strong and tanky build. And the more defense you get the stronger the abilty becomes.
Second: RF is a really good buff for spell casters. My main char this league uses flame surge combined with it so I benefit twice from RF. But also any other spell casters get a signifant buff from it.

But still you have the problem that you need to go to the mobs to actually kill them so i think any range attack or spell is still much better and faster then RF, like Draegnarrr posted.

"
just nerf 7 link elder helm and watcher's eye RF is fine , same for other unpopular broken builds , just nerf shaper elder items not the skill

Nerf new item? So no reason to farm this game anymore it will really be nonsense to play this game ... Shaper/elder item are good like they are andworth farming.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 15, 2018, 7:48:52 PM
"
Kaliexpearl wrote:
1. change movement speed mechanism.

(base movement speed + +×% additional movement speed from boots- body armour penalty) X 1.xx increased movement speed

all the others must be multiplied.
This will slightly adjust broken balance.

flame dash... can you guys just remove this gem?
remove cooldown or remove this gem.

2. abyss jewel must be limited to 4~6
abyss jewel is so broken.

3. unique mobs(especially map bosses) must be immune to savage hit.
4. unique mobs must take % reduced critical damage.
5. unique mobs must take % reduced physical damage.
6. increase overall base melee physical damage.

7.roll back reflect shrines and reflection aura.
game is easy af.

I don't really know what you mean for movement speed here, but i don't want the game become a turtle speed game.

I'm agree for flame dash, i don't like it like it is , some rework needed here.

Abyss jewel are good like they are , no need nerf thing , again it's something worth farming.

I'm not agree with boss immune to critical attack , the game is already hard enought imo.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 15, 2018, 7:46:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info