Skill Usage Statistics

hi im righteous fire
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
When i think about how fun VFB, VPS, VMS and VS were and see they are now played less than Devouring Totem it makes me kinda sad.

MAKE VAAL SKILLS GREAT AGAIN
You talk about how everything except righteous fire is utility but ancestral warchief is pretty high up there with no sign of ancestral protector.
Good stuff. These are always interesting.
Yes, Sick of Attack based Meta. Bring in the Magic and Summoner Meta for a change !!!
I usually like stats and it's awesome you included the breakdown of all skills, however I feel they're always too spammed with movement/utility skills. It's nice to see stats with them, too, but I am usually most interested in skills used after #top 5, which is more or less known anyway, and the list with every skill gem is uncomfortable to read.
Also, it would be could to see statistics without all the starter gems dominating. Perhaps after level 38?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Apr 10, 2018, 9:20:55 PM
"
DrDraids wrote:
When i think about how fun VFB, VPS, VMS and VS were and see they are now played less than Devouring Totem it makes me kinda sad.

MAKE VAAL SKILLS GREAT AGAIN

When GGG nerfs something, it's dead.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Dominating Blow is ranking higher than I expected.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Yes it is actually a fun build.

Oh wait... did I make the mistake of thinking someone other than you can decide what is fun for themselves?
"
Yes, Sick of Attack based Meta. Bring in the Magic and Summoner Meta for a change !!!

You do realize almost all shield charge statistic comes from summoner necro ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info