Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
foster21 wrote:
For uber elder kaoms roots, what do we like better, +1 endurance charge, or regen life and mana per second if you were hit recently. I see both on poeninja, I am not sure if like.. it wouldnt be possible to get the extra endurance ccharge, or the regen is useless. Both options are very cheap so Im open

I'd go for end charge
I have mana issued.. slows down my speed alot when i autoattack instead of frenzy. How do you all handle mana?
Last edited by johhha on Jul 4, 2018, 8:46:44 AM
"
johhha wrote:
I have mana issued.. slows down my speed alot when i autoattack instead of frenzy. How do you all handle mana?

I cant see your character but are you rocking enlighten 4?
This build is incredibly fun and tanky! However I feel my damage could improve a lot at this point.
This is my current gear:
Spoiler

The amulet is basically just a placeholder for Xoph's until I can get it. Apart from that, where should I try to upgrade at this point for more damage?
Last edited by Hovno on Jul 4, 2018, 9:25:56 AM
can you post a pastebin of the build m8? would be super helpful for people trying this out to be able to paste it into builder :) thanks for the guide!
"
Hovno wrote:

The amulet is basically just a placeholder for Xoph's until I can get it. Apart from that, where should I try to upgrade at this point for more damage?

Most cost efficient upgrade would be quality/levels on gems. Make sure your attack speed is right. Level your combustion.
"
Paleepower wrote:
can you post a pastebin of the build m8? would be super helpful for people trying this out to be able to paste it into builder :) thanks for the guide!

Just click the PoB link.
im a mongloid i didnt see the link to POB my bad super nice guide
"
johhha wrote:

you link it iwth bloodmagic. u regen so much u wont even see ur life go down
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
what attack speed should i aim for (on frenzy right?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info