[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Update to my Min/Max - 53 Mil dps not including Reflection.

https://pastebin.com/X81jjy16

All praise be to Vashseden
I would like to run more budget version with 2hand starforge.

Any suggestions?
Very impressive Vistalight, insane dps. Cluster jewels are op :) I play standard so can't get even close.

I've been thinking about dual wielding version and finally pulled the trigger. Bought Saviour and Paradoxica with same mods as OP uses in min/max build. I reworked the passive tree from 2h to dual wield and updated jewels from 2h to 1h. I dropped from ~13 mil dps to ~12 mil dps according to PoB since I wanted to take extra jewel slot for some life which dropped for 300 since no Starforge with +100 life anymore. I could've stayed at 13 mil though but I want to take care of defenses also. I'm not using Unnatural Instinct since I just don't know how to get the benefit from it, it drops my dps and resistances.

Also I wanted to ask about the Reflections from Saviour. Are they doing the same dps as me or how can you calculate them? I guess PoB doesn't calculate them at all. It seems that the bosses melt even faster now with the reflections active. Mapping is pretty much the same, though the reflections help with the thrash left behind.
Last edited by patouskii on May 19, 2020, 6:34:14 AM
Spoiler
"
patouskii wrote:
Very impressive Vistalight, insane dps. Cluster jewels are op :) I play standard so can't get even close.

I've been thinking about dual wielding version and finally pulled the trigger. Bought Saviour and Paradoxica with same mods as OP uses in min/max build. I reworked the passive tree from 2h to dual wield and updated jewels from 2h to 1h. I dropped from ~13 mil dps to ~12 mil dps according to PoB since I wanted to take extra jewel slot for some life which dropped for 300 since no Starforge with +100 life anymore. I'm not using Unnatural Instinct since I just don't know how to get the benefit from it, it drops my dps and resistances.

Also I wanted to ask about the Reflections from Saviour. Are they doing the same dps as me or how can you calculate them? I guess PoB doesn't calculate them at all. It seems that the bosses melt even faster now with the reflections active. Mapping is pretty much the same, though the reflections help with the thrash left behind.

For pob calculation dmg with all benefits like watchers eye, oils, cluster jewels etc - u need other version of POB.

Its Fork's Pob.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Spoiler
"
patouskii wrote:

I've been thinking about dual wielding version and finally pulled the trigger. Bought Saviour and Paradoxica with same mods as OP uses in min/max build. I reworked the passive tree from 2h to dual wield and updated jewels from 2h to 1h. I dropped from ~13 mil dps to ~12 mil dps according to PoB since I wanted to take extra jewel slot for some life which dropped for 300 since no Starforge with +100 life anymore. I'm not using Unnatural Instinct since I just don't know how to get the benefit from it, it drops my dps and resistances.

For pob calculation dmg with all benefits like watchers eye, oils, cluster jewels etc - u need other version of POB.

Its Fork's Pob.

I'm using Fork but even that one can't calculate everything. The 12 mil I mentioned is my total dps including impale and everything else.

Here's the dual weild version: https://pastebin.com/G0ARaPrs
Last edited by patouskii on May 19, 2020, 6:36:07 AM
I need some help.

My map survi is not bad, leech is ok. But dmg vs bosses is terrible. I die multiple times at guardians elder/shaper or at conq.

Should i rly swap for dual wield?
"
ILYILY wrote:
I need some help.

My map survi is not bad, leech is ok. But dmg vs bosses is terrible. I die multiple times at guardians elder/shaper or at conq.

Should i rly swap for dual wield?

No you definitely don't need to go dual wield to do damage with this build. I got to 10-11 mil with modest investment and Starforge.

Biggest thing I notice from your gear is that you have wrong mod on your Circle of Guilt ring. Sentinels of Purity deal increased damage is completely useless for this build. The other mod is correct but you should look for "increased physical damage while affected by Herald of Purity" for the other mod. Consider switching to Mark of the Elder and shaper ring, which actually might work better in your build.

You shouldn't need that -3 channeling skills mod on your amulet since you have -15 total mana cost on chest, so there's room for improvement. Also annoint the amulet with Tenacity, it's the best annoint for the build.

Use Abrasive Catalysts on Ryslatha's coil to take it to 20% quality on attack modifiers. This gives nice boost to dps.

For higher budget you can also update to awakened support gems on Cyclone link (Brutality and Melee phys attack support).
"
patouskii wrote:

I've been thinking about dual wielding version and finally pulled the trigger. Bought Saviour and Paradoxica with same mods as OP uses in min/max build. I reworked the passive tree from 2h to dual wield and updated jewels from 2h to 1h. I dropped from ~13 mil dps to ~12 mil dps according to PoB since I wanted to take extra jewel slot for some life which dropped for 300 since no Starforge with +100 life anymore. I could've stayed at 13 mil though but I want to take care of defenses also. I'm not using Unnatural Instinct since I just don't know how to get the benefit from it, it drops my dps and resistances.

Yo yo! You want to add in 100% More Damage line to your savior to see the dmg represented in the build with the reflections.

Each reflection does 50% of your total dmg. So the dmg read out will read when everything is in line and both reflections are spinning on the same target as yourself.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
patouskii wrote:

Yo yo! You want to add in 100% More Damage line to your savior to see the dmg represented in the build with the reflections.

Each reflection does 50% of your total dmg. So the dmg read out will read when everything is in line and both reflections are spinning on the same target as yourself.

Thanks! So around 24-25 mil dps with totems and reflections up and spinning, very nice. This build scales like a mf :) Reflections give another dimension to this build I think. You can proc them up and concentrate on dodging while the reflections do the dps or just crush everything in few seconds. Boss fights with phases are the challenge here, everything else pretty much dies in one second.
Thanks so much for the update to this build! Just came back after a long break so had to change a lot:-)

So far I'm : https://pastebin.com/dRtciZnz

Any suggestions?

Thanks again

Last edited by wixtor on May 20, 2020, 7:34:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info