[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
ByCrom wrote:
"
I've been trying to brain storm how to update/refine the POBs and many options the build has and such on the front page but I feel most people that commented on it in the past, do not see the hurdle of the task.

I want a:

- League starter set up
- Transition of gear after your starting template has been made
- If you want to stay Slayer/Raider
- If you want to 2H vs DW
- If you want to go Berserker/Raider
- Transitions into Min/Max territory
- Cluster Jewel additions

I can give you a abyssus/aspect of the cat variation POB

LoL

Lol! That's one of my Favs TBH. Ultra Crit + sneaky sneak.
"

Here is :

https://pastebin.com/Kkw1Rpx2

Abyssus helmet/aspect of the cat/six auras/ and most important : low life

:P
"
ByCrom wrote:
"

Here is :

This is just... beautiful :)
Hey!!

Been following your post like the bible since I started!!

I think ive nearly got everything i need as I can easily clear any type of content including 100% Delirous.

Anything else you can see from my build that needs improvement?

The only thing I want to change is get a better amulet and Life on chest.

I think this works out to be 40+ Mil Dps

https://pastebin.com/FCBsfptd
Last edited by Vistalight on May 7, 2020, 9:23:22 PM
"
Vistalight wrote:
Hey!!

I think ive nearly got everything i need as I can easily clear any type of content including 100% Delirous.

Haha, another boss ass build set up. You're def a shredder and play at my preferred HP levels hahaha XD.

Honestly, anything I offer up as advice would just be purely optional and just up to what you think is fun. For example switching the gem set up in your sword and helm.

Going Precision - Blood Rage - Dread Banner (or war banner if you can get 100 impale chance w/out dread) in the weapon

and

going Vaal Ancestral WC - Ancestral Protector - multiple totems - Maim in your helm.

This will allow you to pop out a protector here and there and for bosses, it's just - Hit protector - Vaal WC - and then your usual kill combo.

100% optional.

or trying to play with the aoe a bit, probably ultimately at a cost of dps but for for the shiggles.

Nice Build.

Edit: For the shiggles, I plugged in Ancestral protector and War Banner in your build. At your current set up, War Banner is a straight DPS increase due to hitting 100% accuracy again.

just swapping the banner: 42.2 Mil DPS

Doing all of what I mentioned above: 49.59 Mil DPS

BTW, unless Path of building is now properly reading the Savior (It did not last leauge), by not adding 100% more damage manually to the sword, you are not seeing your topped out dps.

To keep it simple.

Double w/e your total DPS is with the sword on and that's your true dps.

But just keep in mind that's when everything is popped and you and both clones are on top of something but still, something to consider <3. So the last set up would be just shy of 100 Mil DPS.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 8, 2020, 6:24:03 PM
"
patouskii wrote:
"
ByCrom wrote:
"

Here is :

This is just... beautiful :)

Haha, Crom is an elusive kitty
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my build and offering some options!!!

Keep up the good work! Ill keep an eye on you.

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Vistalight wrote:
Hey!!

Haha, another boss ass build set up. You're def a shredder and play at my preferred HP levels hahaha XD.

Honestly, anything I offer up as advice would just be purely optional and just up to what you think is fun. For example switching the gem set up in your sword and helm.

Going Precision - Blood Rage - Dread Banner (or war banner if you can get 100 impale chance w/out dread) in the weapon

and

going Vaal Ancestral WC - Ancestral Protector - multiple totems - Maim in your helm.

This will allow you to pop out a protector here and there and for bosses, it's just - Hit protector - Vaal WC - and then your usual kill combo.

100% optional.

or trying to play with the aoe a bit, probably ultimately at a cost of dps but for for the shiggles.

Nice Build.

Edit: For the shiggles, I plugged in Ancestral protector and War Banner in your build. At your current set up, War Banner is a straight DPS increase due to hitting 100% accuracy again.

just swapping the banner: 42.2 Mil DPS

Doing all of what I mentioned above: 49.59 Mil DPS

BTW, unless Path of building is now properly reading the Savior (It did not last leauge), by not adding 100% more damage manually to the sword, you are not seeing your topped out dps.

To keep it simple.

Double w/e your total DPS is with the sword on and that's your true dps.

But just keep in mind that's when everything is popped and you and both clones are on top of something but still, something to consider <3. So the last set up would be just shy of 100 Mil DPS.
Hello, need help with some advices how i can improve my tree/items( etc
i have 6-10 ex budget to some upgrades, rings does big problem if i change le houp then all resist going down, if i change praxis i dont have mana sustain(cuz dont have armour with -15 manacost), what can i do? Anyone can check my setup?
It's been a while since I gave attention to this build. I started occultist build and took it to lvl98, actually slightly further than I'm with this build now. I'm trying to decide which build I'd take to 100. :)

Anyway I've been spinning with Tesla Cyclone today and did some further optimizations. I was at 11,5 mil dps before and now I finally could afford the +2 impale watcher's eye. They've actually gone slightly down in prices in Standard, got mine for 12ex. This jewel alone boosted my dps for almost +1,5 million even though it replaced a very good regular jewel. I also updated few 21 level gems to cyclone and totem links, infused channeling and forfitfy which were still 20/20 and maim-support in totem-link. For slight boost on defenses I bought Pure Talent jewel with corrupted blood implicit. It's pretty much mandatory when fighting Sirus anyway. Now at 13,15 million dps with all buffs on and 6,95k life.

Build works very well and with my recent upgrade to 35% ms + Tailwind boots, mapping is super smooth and quick. It's still my quickest bossing build or at least on par with HoP Guardian build. Getting oneshot is still a threat but there's not many builds with this kind of dps where it wouldn't be.
Last edited by patouskii on May 16, 2020, 9:59:03 AM
Thanks so much for the update to this build! Just came back after a long break so had to change a lot:-)

So far I'm : https://pastebin.com/v0qPjJ8t

Still need to change some things like amulet and an impale watcher's eye.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again
Last edited by wixtor on May 18, 2020, 12:46:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info