[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hello,

I play a Cyclone build every league because I just love spin-to-win but I´m 100% new to Scion, literally IDK anything about that class and have a few issues and cocnerns:

1-I just play through act 1 and have the worst leveling start in all my PoE career (so bad and boring that I made alt f4 in act 2), I pick frost blades and I run out of many with few uses. I want to ask you for some leveling advices, mostly skills.

2-I have doubts about what of the posted trees I should follow, I want to play the endgame with a Starforge not dual wield this seasson. What is better Slayer-Raider or Zerker-Raider? With Zerker Ascendancy and his mana leech I need the -15 chest? or it´s just for no leech maps?

3-When I paste the PoB links provided in page 1, PoB says that they are outdated, does it matter in 3.10 with clusters? Are you using other PoB that I´m missing? (not the one provided in page 164)

4-When reaching maps we can get our desired stats easily with Pure Talent + tree and maybe some stats in gear without much more complexity?

I really want to play this build, but I just get tilted after act 1 :S that never happens to me.

Thanks in advance.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Apr 5, 2020, 6:36:46 PM
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello,

I play a Cyclone build every league because I just love spin-to-win but I´m 100% new to Scion, literally IDK anything about that class and have a few issues and cocnerns:

1-I just play through act 1 and have the worst leveling start in all my PoE career (so bad and boring that I made alt f4 in act 2), I pick frost blades and I run out of many with few uses. I want to ask you for some leveling advices, mostly skills.

2-I have doubts about what of the posted trees I should follow, I want to play the endgame with a Starforge not dual wield this seasson. What is better Slayer-Raider or Zerker-Raider? With Zerker Ascendancy and his mana leech I need the -15 chest? or it´s just for no leech maps?

3-When I paste the PoB links provided in page 1, PoB says that they are outdated, does it matter in 3.10 with clusters? Are you using other PoB that I´m missing? (not the one provided in page 164)

4-When reaching maps we can get our desired stats easily with Pure Talent + tree and maybe some stats in gear without much more complexity?

I really want to play this build, but I just get tilted after act 1 :S that never happens to me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

- I prefer leveling up with moltenstrike - ancestral call support - added fire damage - multistrike support and more elemental/fire damage stuff...including after herald of ash, leap salm, steel skin , blasphemy and 1 curse
Items like tabula rasa , abberaths hooves, maligaro vituosity, goldrim, emberwake ring , etc. This until get level 60, 65. But you can change something before if you want.

- At least -8 total mana cost of skill is mandatory in any situation, to run this build (cyclone as main skill, not levelling)
ascendancy you can go here :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129487/page/145

-I think it doesnt matter at all. There are some variations ,3 or 4, some players change something in your trees.

-If you keep pure talent on tree, i guess you wont have problem with stats along game.
"
ByCrom wrote:
Charity Chase,

"
Edit: Also can anyone let me know how important 100% hit chance is? I'm at 99% rn but I can maybe get it to 100 if I get a reduced mana gem or something somewhere but I'm not sure if it's that important for this build.

99 or 100 hit chance doesn't matters at all. Everyone must -chase- is going up to 100% em critical chance :P

and,

"
10% chance to gain 30% phys dmg as extra chaos dmg on crit for 4 seconds,

I think you can change it to anything else, since you are using brutality.

LMAO, nice catch, forgot all about brutality... :O
Spoiler
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

- I prefer leveling up with moltenstrike - ancestral call support - added fire damage - multistrike support and more elemental/fire damage stuff...including after herald of ash, leap salm, steel skin , blasphemy and 1 curse
Items like tabula rasa , abberaths hooves, maligaro vituosity, goldrim, emberwake ring , etc. This until get level 60, 65. But you can change something before if you want.

- At least -8 total mana cost of skill is mandatory in any situation, to run this build (cyclone as main skill, not levelling)
ascendancy you can go here :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129487/page/145

-I think it doesnt matter at all. There are some variations ,3 or 4, some players change something in your trees.

-If you keep pure talent on tree, i guess you wont have problem with stats along game.

Really thanks for your fast answer and mostly for your advice with Molten Strike.

Also I'll import your character into PoB if you don't care about that and inspect your tree.

My budget is far below yours but I try to get something similar.

Thanks again.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Apr 5, 2020, 8:54:30 PM
"

Really thanks for your fast answer and mostly for your advice with Molten Strike.

Also I'll import your character into PoB if you don't care about that and inspect your tree.

My budget is far below yours but I try to get something similar.

Thanks again.

My covid char ? LoL

I normally never follow the original build, i always change some items, including equips , tree and sometimes ascendancy.

I always use aspect of cat and farruls fur and some differents items.

And this char is using assassin ascendancy.

But you can inspect at will :P
"
Istvan_86 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

2. Start with the leveling/league starter tree and later you can move to berserk/raider since that's the real endgame build. Ofc if you feel you want to be safer then slayer/raider has slightly better survivability. I moved to berserk/raider when I managed to do the uber lab. I "saved" some of the passive points until that and when I got the raider ascendancy I then started the second branch from the raider start point.

3. I play standard and the build works completely fine without cluster jewels. Level 98 in few hours, never have got this far with other builds. 8,2 million dps so everything just melts. It's insane to think that some min/max versions take this to well over 20 million. I have also given attention to survival since I felt I died too much earlier so now 7,3k life and slightly more armor with nodes going right from Warrior's Blood. This build comes with great dodge. Feel free to check my version in profile.

4. I had zero problems with stats.
Oh did I miss the divine sound of +1 level, now at 98. Now able to pick Heartseeker again and up to 8,5 million dps. Not sure if I'll continue to 100, it took freaking ages to get from 97 to 98. But let's see. Now gonna grind some blighted, synth and other slightly more dangerous stuff since dying doesn't matter.

I love the build since it's so easy to choose between life nodes or damage nodes. The passive tree is well built in that sense. I could easily go to slightly under 10 million dps but would need to sacrifice about ~500 life and much armor for that. Gonna try slightly more damage with ~200 less life but better regen now (Martial Experience).

https://pastebin.com/pWijhiqv
Last edited by patouskii on Apr 6, 2020, 8:48:08 AM
"
Not sure if I'll continue to 100, it took freaking ages to get from 97 to 98

Yeah this will be a pain. i think better way now is doing a lot of pure breachstones, but is expensive.

By the way, very nice char \o/
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Not sure if I'll continue to 100, it took freaking ages to get from 97 to 98

Yeah this will be a pain. i think better way now is doing a lot of pure breachstones, but is expensive.

By the way, very nice char \o/

Thanks! I think it worked really well in the end. Struggled slightly with survival first but I think it can be almost tanky now.

Tried uber atziri first time ever, watched even few youtube videos first but no. Not sure if they've done something to it in 3.10 but super difficult. I tried to avoid all the oneshots but I just died even when there was nothing happening on my screen. I think I got to second phase, not even sure. Then when you try to enter the room again you die on the door before you can do anything, this happened twice. Slightly frustrating.
"
Tried uber atziri first time ever, watched even few youtube videos first but no. Not sure if they've done something to it in 3.10 but super difficult. I tried to avoid all the oneshots but I just died even when there was nothing happening on my screen. I think I got to second phase, not even sure. Then when you try to enter the room again you die on the door before you can do anything, this happened twice. Slightly frustrating.

Atziri has 3 phases. She can cause bleeding , fire and lightning damage.
First phase she fights alone, causing those three damages.
Second phase she gots minions that heal her. Not dangerous phase, but you have to kill minions
Third phase she gots copies form herself, each one with one type of damage. The fourth copy reflects all phys/elemental damage, can be too dangerous.

Probably you will need flask against fire and lightning damage.

Only char i could fight atziri without changes was necromancer..lol

Besides that, from patchs:

"Map Changes
We've made several large adjustments to Map Boss life:

The copies of Atziri created during the Alluring Abyss Atziri fight now have approximately 5 times more life than before."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info